Holy Rosary Classic
App-Factory, LLC 제작
iTunes를 열어 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
A quiet chapel. Gregorian chant being sung in the background. Candles gently flickering...
Unlike any other rosary application available for mobile devices, Holy Rosary Classic has been written for iPhone OS with beautiful graphics and music to take full advantage of the iPhone screen and sound capabilities. This animated rosary application immerses you in beautiful images and chant to block out the workaday world so you can concentrate on your prayers.
- No complicated gestures to memorize--a simple tap virtually anywhere on the screen moves you to the next prayer--a simple swipe to the left takes you back one step (to invoke the drop-down menu where you can access the preferences, perform a vertical swipe)
- Beautiful meditations for each mystery plus the options to select traditional prayers to include at the end of your rosary
- Traditional mystery recommendations for each day of the week
- Choice of font style for easy viewing
- Full prayer text automatically appears for those prayers you don't have memorized. For occasional help, simply tap the prayer name and the full prayer text is displayed
- QuickStart instructions presented the first time you run the program to help you get started
- Resume function to pick up where you left off when interrupted
- Options to vibrate prior to each meditation (iPhone only) or quietly click with each tap for those wishing to pray without looking at the screen
- Background chant to reduce distractions from outside world
- Preferences allow you to customize all features (10 bead colors, 2 chain colors)
As always, we thank you for your support and welcome all suggestions for improvement!
PLEASE NOTE: If you experience ANY issue with the purchase, download or use of the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Neither Customer nor Reviewer email addresses are provided to us by Apple so we cannot respond to issues reported in Customer Reviews. Thank you!
2.8.4 버전의 새로운 기능
Bug fix: Ending prayers not showing up correctly.