Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you enjoy watching videos on your iPad? Do you hate not being able to because your iPad cannot support the video format? Or do you hate the inconvenient and time-consuming hassle of trying to convert video formats to fit into one that your iPad can support?
This is why the AVPlayerHD was created. The AVPlayerHD can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayerHD can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad, then the AVPlayerHD is an absolute necessity.
• Video Format Extension
- Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
- XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
- SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
• Post Processing
- High quality video processing
• Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
- User setting support
-Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
-Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
-Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
-Sweep to the down : normal speed
• Additional features
- Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio Control
- Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
- Resume play from last position
- Scrubbing search
- supports e-mail attachment by "Open In" feature
• USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device->My Device(My iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AVplayerHD's documents
2. Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
- MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isn’t provided.
- Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The New iPad)
- Hybrid decoding mode is added and now it is able to play high resolution videos by using hardware accelerator feature embedded in iPhone/iPad even for mkv or avi in h264. Also battery use time has extended.
- Application may crash in iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch due to heavy use of memory in Hybrid decoding. Try turning off all application running in background and reboot the device by holding down sleep mode button for long time.
- If screen shakes it means hardware decoding is not supported. Try turning off hybrid decoding.
- When the file formats are available for MKV or AVI the player supports hardware decoding.
- If you cannot choose audio in mp4 or avi, change the extension to mkv temporarily and chosen audio channel will be applied.
3. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way it’s compressed and the size.
Video clips of XVID (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Fulll 64-bit support
- Fixed webdav issues on windows 7
- Fixed a crash bug when playing a video on Google Drive
- Minor bug fixes
이번업뎃후 정상적인작동이안되고 잇습니다 동영상플레후 조금잇음 패드전체가 다운되거나 팅김현상이 지속적으로 발생되고잇음 애플고객센터에서도 업뎃안해줘서 글타네염 업뎃해주삼
파일형식에 상관없이 잘 돌아가네요
그런데 이번업데이트를 한후에는 원래 잘되던 것들이 좀 버벅대는 감이 없지 않네요
조금 수정해주시면 완벽할 것 같아요
드랍박스랑 연동이 되긴하는건가요
드랍박스에서 영화 받을려고하니깐 무슨 5mb 마다 일시정지, 시작해야 다운로드가 되네요 ㅡㅡ 다운없이 보려고하는것도 처음실행만 잘되고 두번째 이어보거나 하려고하면 그냥 바로 꺼져버리네요 참나... 에어2사용중인데 에어2가이지경이면 다른유저들은 어쩔지.. 돈이아깝네요 진짜 공짜 무인코딩 어플이랑 다른게 뭐가있는지 궁금하네요 심지어 인터페이스는 무료께 더 좋네요 최악입니다 진짜
- USD 3.29
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 22 July 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EPLAYWORKS
- © 2010 eplayworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.