Calculus in 21 Lessons
Tapless Games Inc. 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Calculus in 21 Lessons is a handy self-teaching guide for anyone wanting to master calculus. Using a teach-by-example approach, this app will get anyone understanding calculus in no time.
* Uses a teach by example approach showing you how to solve problems
* Avoids hard to understand proofs and theorems and instead explains calculus in everyday language
* Covers limits, differential and integral calculus
Calculus in 21 Lessons gives you the short-cuts you need to study calculus. Perfect for:
* Calculus students
* People learning calculus by self-study
* Preparation for AP Calculus Exam
In 21 easy to digest chapters, Calculus in 21 Lessons covers most topics covered in first year college calculus and on the ap calculus exam:
* Computing limits, one-sided limits and limits at infinity
* Computing derivatives, the power rule, derivative of a constant
* Derivative of sum and difference, product, quotient and chain rules
* Implicit differentiation, max-min problems, related rates and applications of the derivative
* Basic integration
* u-substitution and integration by parts
* Integration by partial fractions, integration of trig functions, and rational functions
* Trig Substitution
* Sequences and infinite series
If you've been looking for an easy way to calculus packed with solved problems and examples, this is the app you've been looking for.
- USD 4.99
- 카테고리: 도서
- 등록일: 2010.07.31
- 버전: 1.0
- 크기: 21.5 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Tapless Games Inc.
- © Copyright 2010 Bluewater Publishing LLC
호환성: iOS 4.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환.