iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
This game of Checkers is meant to satisfy all levels - those who want to learn the game, club level players, and experts in the game. At the novice level, you should be able to match the Checkers AI engine even if you have never played the game before. At the Guru level, I would be very surprised if you can beat the Checkers AI engine. One can undo/redo every move played in the game.
You can also use this game to play against another person by unchecking "Play Against Computer". The game is then restricted to enforcing the rules of Checkers.
If you find a bug or would like an enhancement, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will resolve the issue ASAP. I priced the iPad version the same as it has no additional functionality, just a higher resolution. The same purchase works on both devices.
How to play:
1. One selects the level in the settings screen to set the playing level between Novice, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Guru.
2. To move a piece, you can either drag the piece to the square it is to move to, or click on the piece, followed by a click on the square its supposed to move to.
3. The legal moves are always highlighted in green, and the computer's last move is also highlighted.
4. The rules require that if a player is able to make a capture, the player must make the capture. (If you prefer a gentler game, you can disable "Force Capture" in the settings screen).
5. Red always starts. If you want to play as black, press the button on the bottom right. If you want to reset the game, press on the X button.
6. On the bottom left, you have the undo and redo buttons.
7. The flip button on the bottom right resets the game and allows you to play as black or red.
A quick recap of the rules:
1. A piece making a non-capturing move (not involving a jump) may move only one square.
2. A piece making a capturing move (a jump) leaps over one of the opponent's pieces, landing in a straight diagonal line on the other side. Only one piece may be captured in a single jump; however, multiple jumps are allowed on a single turn.
3. If a player is able to make a capture, there is no option -- the jump must be made. If more than one capture is available, the player is free to choose whichever he or she prefers (this rule is relaxed by unchecking the force capture option).
4. When a piece reaches the furthest row from the player who controls that piece, it is crowned and becomes a king.
5. Kings are limited to moving diagonally, but may move both forward and backward. (Remember that single pieces, i.e. non-kings, are always limited to forward moves.)
6. A player wins the game when the opponent cannot make a move. In most cases, this is because all of the opponent's pieces have been captured, but it could also be because all of his pieces are blocked in.
- USD 1.09
- 카테고리: 게임
- 등록일: 2011.11.02
- 버전: 05
- 크기: 3.8 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Navi Singh
- © Navi Singh
호환성: iOS 3.2 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환.