“Cortex Camera Takes Great Low Light iPhone Photos”
“In my experience, I found that Cortex Camera greatly reduced noise in low-light conditions. And I was able to get crisp shots without the need for a stand or tripod.”
Cortex Camera improves on your device’s already excellent camera to achieve quality that rivals a DSLR. It combines dozens of exposures to create a single noise free, high resolution photo. If you want the best quality for a static scene and you aren't carrying a bulky DSLR with you, Cortex Cam is an excellent alternative.
PLEASE NOTE that while a tripod is not required, the camera must be held steady and your subject must be still for the duration of the exposure, which takes 2-10 seconds with default settings.
In addition to the image quality benefits mentioned above, Cortex Cam also enables long exposure effects such as motion blur and soft water. Switch off the "remove motion blur" option to capture these effects.
Cortex Cam is all about achieving the best image quality possible on a mobile device. It uses RAW data (when available) to increase sharpness and image detail. Professional exposure controls (including shutter priority, ISO priority, and full manual) enable great photos even in the most challenging lighting situations. It may not replace your DSLR (or the default camera app for that matter), but for certain situations you will find it indispensable.
- Advanced image processing techniques combine information from multiple frames to remove noise and increase resolution.
- Motion compensation enables hand-held long exposure photography.
- The “enhance shadows” option brightens dark areas of your photos without making them look unnatural or processed.
- Uses RAW data as input to increase sharpness and image detail (iPhone 6s and above).
- Supports JPEG or TIFF file formats.
- Supports telephoto lens on iPhone 7 plus and above.
- Manually choose to combine 10-99 frames or let Cortex Cam automatically determine number of frames.
- Includes support for front camera, shutter timer, and grid overlay.
- Most of all, image quality! The majority of development time has been spent on making image quality unreasonably good for a mobile device.
Image resolution depends on which device you’re using:
iPhone 6s, 6s plus: 19 megapixels
iPhone 7 and above: 27 megapixels
Follow @CortexCamera on twitter for more Cortex Camera goodness!
- Fixed video input
*** Version 2.17 ***
- Further improved color balance, especially when combining more than 50 frames
- Remove motion blur is now off by default
- Restored RAW / Video input switch on certain iPad models
*** Version 2.16 ***
- Improved image quality and color balance in very low light conditions
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the exposure progress bar from displaying
- Fixed an advanced exposure control issue that caused light metering updates to stop
- Prevented screen from sleeping during very long exposures
*** Version 2.15 ***
Support for iPhone X, XS, and XR:
- Optimized for large screens
- Fixed telephoto lens on XS
- Adjusted exposure for new sensor
- Improved noise reduction when a large gain is applied during image processing
- Fixed several exposure control and layout issues
- Reduced stuttering sound during exposure
- Exposure settings are now saved when the app is closed
- Restored full resolution photos in image browser
평가 및 리뷰
삼각대만 있다면 최고죠!
맥으로 사진 옮겨서 보면 왜 최고라고 하는지 알 수 있습니다. 로봇 손이 아닌 이상 삼각대 꼭 올려 놓고 찍으세요 기본카메라보다 잘나오는 사진앱은 아직까진 요녀석 하나뿐이 없네요. 한가지 쬐금 아쉬운점은 샤픈 정도 라고 할 수 있는데 이정도 수정이야 다들 껌 아니겠습니까. 폰 으로 퀄리티 높은 사진을 원하시는 분에게 강력 추천드립니다.
iOS 11.2.5에서 버그 있어요.
셔터 누르고 샘플링(?) 되는 동안에 셔터음이 계속나요. 버그 발견 기종은 iPhone7 한국판이에요.
아직 LAW 입력선택시 셔터음 많이 나네요
비디오 입력선택시 무음에 화질도 좋은데
LAW입력시 셔터음이 전버전과 별다를바가
없고 결과물도 향상된 게 별로 없는 듯
셔터음 완전제거 해주세요
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.