Eun Jae Lee 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
This App 'Diatonic Scale' is a handy tool for all musicians.
The App will help you to develop a perfect pitch as well.
Ear training and music training require some preparation even before the start. Now it is easy with ‘Diatonic Scales’.
This App has complete scale notations, note names and solfège with sound in ALL keys.
- Staff notation, Letter name, Solfège with nice piano sound
• solfège is very useful for singing the actual note names, which help in developing sight-singing and perfect pitch (absolute pitch). This App shows both ‘fixed do solfège’ and ‘movable do solfège’ simply by touch
• letters are used to name notes in English which is useful in understanding the intervals, chords, transpose music and so on
• you can hear each of these scales in ALL KEYS! You can also compare different types of scales in a fast and easy manner
The more you hear differences, the clearer you will recognize the tone.
Enjoy easy listening of the scales simply by tap.
• Tips: choose any scales with the same name. For example, select D Major followed by D melodic minor, D harmonic minor and D natural minor. Then play the D Major scale first, while the scale is being played. Move to other minor scales and play and listen.
You will hear the difference between each scale very clearly and quickly. Comparing is the best way to learn. Try this suggested process repeatedly and regularly for a great improvement.
• Over 60 Scales in Major, melodic minor, harmonic minor, natural minor, chromatic scale, whole tone scale and pentatonic scales (new)
• Scale types are organized in chromatic order and has its own color theme
• Scale degree names (new)
This is an easy way to master all diatonic scales. With this App, everyone should be able to sing all scales without a musical instrument.
5.1 버전의 새로운 기능
· Stability improvements
- USD 1.09
- 카테고리: 교육
- 업데이트: 2016.07.26
- 버전: 5.1
- 크기: 36.6 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Eun Jae Lee
- © 2011-2016 Eun Jae Lee
호환성: iOS 7.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와(과) 호환.