Earth Science Vol 1
Alex D. Jones 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
This app is designed for children who are 8-11 years old, elementary science teachers, and anyone interested in photography. This is truly an educational application. The app contains photographs that pertain to earth science on an elementary level. Each photograph contains 3 details with audio. The concept for this application was derived from an instructional strategy I used in my elementary classroom. The use of digital photography in the classroom aided in making the abstract concrete and aided in English language development for students’ whose first language was not English. This book will provide inspiring photos that will stimulate your child's curiosity as well as your own!
• sparks discussion and lets children reflect on their learning process
• brings words and concepts to the classroom
• aids in expository writing exercises
• activates student prior knowledge
• reveals misconceptions about science
• checks for mastery of science concepts
Using Photography To Build Vocabulary:
Research on language and vocabulary development has shown that children who have more experiences have better vocabulary development, and thus are better prepared to learn to read and comprehend what they read.
Designed for 3 Learning Styles
• Visual learners easily remember visual details and prefer to see what they are learning.
• Auditory learners like to have things explained orally.
• Tactile learners like to touch things in order to learn about them.
- USD 1.99
- 카테고리: 도서
- 등록일: 2011.09.09
- 버전: 1.0
- 크기: 14.6 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Alex D Jones
- © Alex D. Jones
호환성: iOS 3.2 버전 이상이 필요. iPad과(와) 호환.