Big Nerd Ranch, Inc. 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
** There is a new eClicker system available called 'eClicker Presenter' and 'eClicker Audience' **
* To be used in conjunction with the app 'eClicker Host' *
eClicker is a personal response system that allows teachers to poll their class during a lesson. It provides teachers with the real-time feedback they need to be sure their messages are being received. Developed for smartphones and laptops, eClicker leverages the hardware already in the hands of many students providing a low cost polling solution for the classroom. All you need to get started is the eClicker Host app running on an iOS device, a Wi-Fi network, and students with internet-enabled devices to participate.
● Wi-Fi based classroom response system for up to 64 clients*
● Students can participate with any internet-enabled device
● Edit questions on your computer or iOS device
● Add images to questions or draw your own
● Share question sets with other teachers via Bluetooth
● Poll questions one-at-a-time or back-to-back
● Review historical polling data and email reports
* 32 clients on the iPhone or iPod touch
The eClicker system is made up of of two parts: the host and the client(s). Teachers use the host app to enter questions and begin the polling. Students participate in polls by entering the host’s address in a web browser using any internet-enabled device. Additionally, there is a free client app available for iOS devices that speeds up the process of connecting to a host over the Wi-Fi network.
Questions can be edited on a computer @ http://editor.eclicker.com by first creating an account within the eClicker Host app (check the ‘Settings’ screen). When done editing sync your account to download any changes.
2.0.6 버전의 새로운 기능
- Fixed a bug that caused the navigation bar tint to be black