EndNote for iPad
By Thomson Reuters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW iPad Description:
Find, store, create and share from anywhere with EndNote® - the most powerful research productivity tool on the market. With flexible tools for searching, organizing and creating research, the EndNote® for iPad app extends your ability to stay on top of cutting edge research and connect with your EndNote® library when you’re on the go.
With EndNote® for iPad, you can truly use EndNote® to its fullest extent. Seamlessly sync your EndNote library across your desktop, iPad and online and access your research anytime, anywhere.
EndNote® for iPad includes:
-A free, EndNote online account or link to an existing account
-Synchronize your library references, attachments, and PDF annotations to your online account and X6 or X7 desktop
-Built in web browser to search Thomson Reuters' Web of Knowledge, PubMed, your library catalog, or any other database you choose
-Built in PDF viewer with wide range of annotation features. Annotations made can be synced and edited online and on the X6 and X7 desktop
-Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib, and other popular reference file formats
-Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments with collaborators
-EndNote “temporary citation” format support
-Attach files from Dropbox to your references (Dropbox account available separately)
-Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
-Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
-Getting Started Guide documentation
What's New in Version 1.1
- Expanded set of PDF annotation tools include inserting notes, highlighting, underlining, shapes, strikethrough and free hand drawing
- PDF annotations made on EndNote desktop or online can be viewed, edited, and searched in the app
- PDF annotations made in older versions of the app will be saved and made editable with the new tools
- New Reference Types include Podcast, Press Release, and Interview
- Updated Reference Types include Conference Paper, Blog, Data set, Thesis, and Manuscript
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 31 January 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thomson Reuters
- © 2013 Thomson Reuters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.