FabFilter Twin 2
Mac App Store를 열고 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
The FabFilter Twin 2 App is a great-sounding stand-alone* software synthesizer, giving you true analogue oscillator and filter sounds combined with an innovative user interface. Choose from any of the more than 1600 factory presets, or design your own sounds using the flexible modular component display and easy to use drag-and-drop modulation system.
"Twin's sonic quality is a cut above nearly everthing in its class, and the ease with which it can be programmed means it will be as useful to the beginner as it will to the seasoned synthesist." Computer Music Magazine (CM100, p91)
"FabFilter Twin 2 is one of the best virtual analoges we've heard so far, and at this price point it's well worth the investment!" Computer Music Magazine (CM138, page 107)
"Twin 2 is the perfect virtual analog synthesizer. It topples almost everything in its class, hardware or software. [...] It has the style, the sound, the features, the ease of use, the presets (of which there are tons!), and the service behind it that is simply amazing." Wusik Magazine
- Three high-quality oscillators with pulse width modulation, hard sync, and phase sync
- Four state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Over 1600 factory presets
- Ring modulation
- Revolutionary interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Polyphonic portamento
- 32-voice polyphony and unison
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Use your computer keyboard, the on-screen keyboard or any MIDI keyboard to play
- Requires a 64-bit processor (see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3696)
* This is the stand-alone version of FabFilter Twin 2. The plug-in version of FabFilter Twin 2 (for example to use with Logic Studio, Logic Express or Garageband) is available for purchase separately on the FabFilter web site.