Artdepot Co., Ltd. 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Feng Zhengjie’s Artwork:
This App contains photographs of all Feng Zhengjie’s artworks since 1988, including those that have been shown for many times on international exhibitions and those been collected by notable artistic organizations and collectors.
This App also contains reviews and interview articles from five world-famous critics and curators, in which Feng has made a vivid depiction of his artistic experience as well as featured interpretation of his own artistic creation and concept.
This App presents photographs of Feng at his sole exhibition, at his studio as well as in life.
Feng Zhengjie's Artworks Show:
- What Feng has painted are not the female images in a realist sense. They look more like a metaphorical visual language about the hedonism in late 1990s. The nihilist background, or, exactly speaking, “no background” is the perfect background that Feng wanted to present in his works. In his paintings, he has revealed a fictitious dissolution of ideology and the ever-globalized characteristics of the body which are incarnated in their pursuit of the avant-garde styles of minimalism in their “coolness” gestures, expressions, dresses and make-ups. Different from so many a picture influenced by the globalized pop culture, Feng focused on their facial expressions which embody a fact that the contemporary consumer culture that they have accepted is not only an experience of materials, but also an aesthetic ideology.
- In his paintings, the most used variations of colors are those of the red and the green, and these assorted shadows determinate a further relation between past and present, historical references and contemporary aspects.
-His paintings are provocative and attractive, not real for their coolness, but at the same time alive for the heat and the eroticism that they spread. It’s a strange mix, suspended in between, but with an incredible capacity of moving the audience.
- Feng’s works underline the void, which has been created between the quality of material life and the traditional spiritual values. In China, today, life styles are very similar to those of the Western world, but there is a sort of distrainment due to the fast adaptation to wealth and consumerism, something very distant to be able to get used to, especially for such an old civilization, which seem now losing its soul。
- 418 pieces of artworks since 1988;
- Full round Photographs, including artist in life, at studio and exhibition sites;
- 20 super-size HD digital artworks regularly updated, containing Feng’s electronic signature;
- Feng’s Biography, resume, reviews by critics and videos of his/her reviews or works;
- Sharing with friends on Twitter, Facebook and Sina Microblog;
- All artworks available for sale on Artdepot.cn.
The App is operated in iOS 4 or higher edition operation system. The digital artworks require network supporting for super-sized HD photographs. Please keep connected to the network while downloading.
- 카테고리: 교육
- 등록일: 2011.11.09
- 버전: 1.0
- 크기: 120 MB
- 언어: 한국어, 네덜란드어, 독일어, 바스크어, 베트남어, 영어, 일본어, 중국어(간체), 프랑스어
- 개발자: Artdepot Co., Ltd.
- © ArtDepot
호환성: iOS 4.2 버전 이상이 필요. iPad와(과) 호환.