Habit Changer® Feeding Your Kids
Habit Changer 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
The Feeding Your Kids program shows you how to make small changes every day to get your children to choose healthier foods on their own, gaining healthy eating habits that last a lifetime. It provides ideas, referrals, recipes and feeding tips, tools, and inspiration. It combines a broad range of research and the personal recommendations of parents who have struggled with the same issues and found answers that worked.
Habit Changer programs include Social Networking connectivity. This will allow you to post your daily progress, insights and successes on Facebook and Twitter – and allow people to follow your day to day progress on Twitter.
In partnership with the Clinton Global Initiative, this program is free to all parents.
Our Programs Produce Results
• 86% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they became more aware of their habits.
• 69% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they have made positive changes in their habits as a result of taking the Program.
• 78% would recommend it to others.
Source: Study by Anderson Analytics, 2009.
Here's What They're Saying about Habit Changer
• "It taught me how to get my child to eat foods that he usually would say no to."
• "I've started making better choices for my children and family. I'm saving money and sticking to my shopping list planned prior to going to the store. Also I'm making sure I'm not hungry when I shop."
• "This has changed the way I do things, made me think about what I was feeding my children and how to get the right products that are healthier for them."
• "A user-friendly, surprisingly insightful, step-by-step way to help one change habits, slowly and yet in a way that has a lasting impact...just try it, you'd be surprised."
Sample Days from the Feeding Your Kids Program
All “Food” Is Not Created Equal
Compare a serving of your child’s cereal to a candy bar. Which has less sugar per serving? What else is in there? What preservatives, colors, texture improvers, and fillers are listed as ingredients? Now compare it to another cereal.
Decisions To Leave Up To Your Child
Give mini-portions (and we mean tiny) of the food so your child can always ask for more. Children can find a pile on their plate overwhelming. Start small and let them ask for more.
Make Snacks a Mini-Meal
Today, create a shopping list for a week’s worth of healthy snacks. Consult with your child on this one. The more input you get from your child - color choices, kind of fruits, peanut butter or almond butter, type of nuts, etc. - the better. She can make her choices from your beginning suggestions and you can expand from there.
- 카테고리: 건강 및 피트니스
- 등록일: 2010.06.16
- 버전: 1.5
- 크기: 0.6 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Larry Tobin
- © Club One 2010
호환성: iOS 3.1.3 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환.