Beat Mirror uses your device's built-in microphone to detect musical tempo while you play your instrument or your favorite tracks! Set a target tempo with the special tap-for-tempo feature and then start the music. A real-time graph of your tempo will appear right away, allowing you to scroll through your tempo history and see trends. Perfect for musicians looking to build their internal rhythm, or to see the tempo of their favorite tracks in real-time!
"Beat Mirror truly is simplicity at its finest. That quality is missing from most apps who try to cram too many features into one app thus making it difficult to use and many times buggy. We feel like your app is VERY good. We're reviewing Beat Mirror and it will be a part of the next show. It's got nothing but thumbs up!" - Phil Smith of "Drummer's Weekly Groovecast" (podcast)
"When I first heard about Beat Mirror, I was kind of skeptical but after trying it out for weeks now and playing with it everyday, I'm mindblown. Alex really wanted to put a focus on helping drummers improve their internal clock and I really think he's done so." - Richard Ducat of "Drummers I Like" (podcast)
"Overall, this app is so quick and simple to use, there’s not really an excuse as to why you wouldn’t use it during practice sessions, just to see how you’re improving. If you’re a drummer, having an app on your phone or tablet like Beat Mirror just makes sense." - Laura Barnes of MI-PRO (mi-pro.co.uk)
Good music needs good rhythm. But learning to stay on beat—learning to groove—isn't always easy. Build your inner metronome with Beat Mirror and catch yourself when you're speeding up or slowing down. Or use it to detect the tempo trends in your favorite tracks! Here’s what Beat Mirror has to offer:
- Wide tempo range. Tempo detection between 40 bpm and 208 bpm.
- Fast. Detects tempo quickly and accurately.
- Flexible. Accurate across time signatures (e.g., 4/4, 6/8) and rhythm styles (e.g., swing).
- Real-time, scrollable graph. Displays current tempo and tempo history in real-time.
- Easy-to-read interface. Optimized for various light environments, such as stages and practice spaces.
- Tap pad. A special tap pad lets you set a target tempo easily and intuitively.
- Custom count-in. Beat Mirror gives you an optional count-in before you start playing.
- Versatile. Perfect for solo practice, band rehearsals, recorded tracks, and you can even use it at concerts!
TIPS FOR BEST PERFORMANCE:
- Avoid handling your device during tempo measurement.
- Be mindful of competing noise near the device's microphone (e.g., conversation, typing).
- Unplug any headphones with a built-in microphone.
Questions about Beat Mirror? Please don't hesitate to get in touch at alex[at]tenkettles[dot]com. Happy practicing! -Alex
After months knee-deep in the mathiest of math, we're super happy to announce that Beat Mirror's tempo-detection algorithm has been rebuilt from the ground up—and it's a big step forward!
Beat Mirror now detects tempo for a huge variety of instruments and tracks. It's also much more stable and we think you'll be super pleased. Take it for a spin and see what you think.
As always, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or comments about Beat Mirror. Just tap the envelope button in the app, or email us directly at alex[at]tenkettles[dot]com. And if you like what you see, a review would be pretty great too. :) Enjoy! -Alex
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.