Tap into the world’s most preferred legal research service wherever you go! The Westlaw app – available for iPad and iPhone – is the most awarded legal research app as voted by industry professionals and recognized by The National Law Journal, New York Law Journal, the Best of the Midwest, and more. With the Westlaw mobile app, you can extend the power and collaboration capabilities of Westlaw so research begun in one place can be continued on your mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
“The Westlaw app is very well-designed and easy to use, making it simple to get legal research done when you are in court or otherwise out of the office. In fact, the app is so nice that I will often use it even when I am in my office, doing my legal research on the iPad while my brief is open on my computer.” – Jeff Richardson, iPhone J.D. in ABA Journal
Access the same research features you rely on such as WestSearch, KeyCite, Search Filters, Folders, History, Notes, and Highlighting, which have all been redesigned for the iPad and iPhone. In addition to core research functionality, the Westlaw app offers the ability to save documents while online and offline to research folders, and deliver documents via email, print, or download.
Westlaw Edge users also have exclusive access to additional, premium features such as KeyCite Overruling Risk, WestSearch Plus, and more, which are automatically included based on your subscription.
*Please note that a Thomson Reuters Westlaw account is required to access this app.
For questions, comments, or support regarding the app, please contact a Reference Attorney by phone at 1-800-REF-ATTY (1-800-733-2889). Law students can call 1-800-850-WEST (1-800-850-9378).
- Refreshed Home page for both iPad and iPhone
- The History page has been updated and can now be accessed directly from Recent Activity as well as the main menu
- Notes and highlights have been added to iPhone and fully redesigned for iPad, including the ability to share annotations and view annotations shared by others
- The Sign-on screen has been redesigned and fully integrated with OnePass, and now provides access for single sign-on users as well as links for managing your OnePass profile
- On iPad and iPhone, hyperlinks to Westlaw documents now open directly in the app
- On iPhone, the most negative treatment phrases have been added next to the KeyCite flags at the top of the document
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
Additional features for Westlaw Edge subscribers:
- The Restore Previous Filters feature has been added to both iPad and iPhone, which allows you to reapply your most recent filter selections to new search results with a single tap of a button
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.