** BEST OF 2015 APP BY APPLE **
** FEATURED WORLDWIDE 2015, 2016 AS "BEST NEW APPS" BY APPLE **
There is a whole world that we get from images. A single picture can fill us with inspiration which, in turn, brings us joy. Such impressions grow to create wonder and amazement for the world. That growth and creation is made possible by you. And Pixave is here to store and organize those inspired moments - to enable you to bring them to mind whenever, wherever you are.
A beautiful workspace, more powerful than before
Pixave is the ultimate image organizer. The updated version includes the new Light/Dark user interface with the Collection now supporting auto-import, while the Smart Collection and System Collection has become more powerful and refined, providing this new version with an even more convenient and user-friendly workspace. You will be amazed at such useful features. Pixave’s innovative and useful workspace lays the groundwork for you to draw inspiration, unhindered, from your images - because your inspirations are precious and beautiful.
Pixave supports common image formats such as GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF, ICNS, AI, PSD, EPS (included PDF info only), PDF, TGA, SVG, BMP, ICO, Camera RAW, HEIC, HEIF, as well as document formats from Mac Graphic Killer applications such as *Affinity Designer, *Affinity Photo, *Pixelmator, *Pixelmator Pro, *Sketch, *Audodesk Graphic, *Acorn document. And now, even more formats are supported: TrueType® Font, OpenType® Font, MOV, M4V, MP4, MPO, DAE for 3D Objects, OBJ files, *Apple Pages, *Numbers, *Keynote, *iBook Author, *MS Word, *Excel, *PowerPoint. Also the popular Mac software *OmniGraffle, *MindNode, *Comic Life 3, *Napkin, *Flinto, *iThoughtsX, *Principle, *Art Text 3 document are supported. (formats with “*” requires the relevant app to be already installed)
Specified media, along with tag information, can now be automatically imported from a designated folder. To import, images no longer need to be dragged, images no longer need to be clicked to apply tags, and image types no longer need to be separately categorized. Just place your desired files into the designated folder and Pixave will automatically import the selected media and automatically apply selected tags. Now importing media is taken care of automatically. How convenient!
Adding and searching for tags is a piece of cake. Many tags can be applied immediately to a number of images, and can be searched for along with its tag. Pixave’s new Tag system really is quite something. During import, not only are the keywords included in the image identified and automatically added to the tag, but tags added by the user can also be very easily applied. For tagging, simply drag the tag to an image or vice versa. This way of adding new tags or searching for tags provides a fresh approach in accessing them. Beware to not become overwhelmed by the incredible new tagging interface – the ability to apply numerous tags simultaneously to numerous images.
Enhanced Web Capture
Pixave’s web capturing capabilities have evolved. Now, the website that you wish to capture can be captured while interchanging freely between desktop and mobile modes. Pixave’s web capture also provides iPhone, iPad, as well as Landscape options for easy and flexible capture. Additionally, webpage resources can be directly downloaded as well - this feature enables you to directly import any graphic elements that you see on a website into Pixave with Web Browser Extensions
Even exporting has evolved. Alongside the basic function of exporting according to image type, you can also adjust the image size in set increments, customize the file naming pattern and apply Watermarks. Tags you have inserted and managed are now also included within the image during export. And the ability to create ePub files is, no doubt, a bonus.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11.6 or higher
What's New in Version 2.3.11
- Fixed minor UI problems on macOS 10.13.X
What's New in Version 2.3.10
- Fixed a problem where Rename UI didn’t be shown correctly.
What's New in Version 2.3.9
- Improved macOS compatibility.
What's New in Version 2.3.8
- Improved High-resolution PSD importing
- Fixed ePub export - Fixed image markup problem on macOS 10.11 - Fixed minor UI issues
What's New in Version 2.3.7
- Now, display current library name on window title - Improved image markup - Fixed minor UI issues
What's New in Version 2.3.6
- Fixed minor problems
What's New in Version 2.3.5
- Added ability to import Pixelmator Pro document
- Added ability to import MindNode 5 document
- Added ability to sort collection by Color Label
- Improved iThought X document importing
- Improved iCloud Sync for multiple devices
- Improved Library Switcher UI and Actions
- Improved handling date creation for imported images based on EXIF date time, date digitized
- When capture website, page title will be added into note info
- Improved scroll position when import complete.
- Fixed a problem where scroll bar didn’t work with special mice devices
- Fixed a problem where the exported image as original wouldn’t have correct rotation information
- Fixed minor issues
What's New in Version 2.3.4
- Fixed launch problem in specified environment
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- Added ability to backup library in iCloud for the future updates.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Improved iCloud Sync
- Fixed a problem where sorting value in browser didn’t save correctly - Fixed minor issues.
What’s New in Version 2.3.1
- Ready for Pixave for iPad
- Support for macOS High Sierra
- Added the ability to import HEIC, HEIF (Requires macOS High Sierra)
- Improved SVG importing
- Improved ProRes 4444 with alpha channel movie importing
- Improved Library Switcher UI
- Fixed scroller problem with third-party mice devices
- Fixed a problem where Rename didn’t work correctly on macOS High Sierra
- Fixed a crash that would occur when importing movie file
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Pixave is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Pixave.
평가 및 리뷰
유투브 영상 보고 활용도 높을 것 같아 할인할때 구매 했는데 어찌 사용해야하는지
모르겠네요 사용법 (메뉴얼) 구할 수 있을까요?
아이드라이브 저장 된 사진 불러와 새로운 컬렉션 만들어 넣으니 용량은 메인 하드를 잡아먹는거군요
맞죠? (초보질문 죄송 합니다 아직 잘 몰라서)
아이패드 버전은 한글인데 이건 영문이라 사용법이 헷갈리네요
둘다 영문이거나 둘다 한글이거나
좀 통일성이 있엇으면 좋겠네요
노트 내용은 검색이 불가능한가요?
- 노트 내용은 검색이 불가능한 모양인데, 노트 내용으로도 검색이 가능하면 좋겠습니다. URL 역시 마찬가지입니다.
- 태그나 설명을 추가할 때 체크 후 버튼을 눌러 적용해야 하는 과정이 필요해 번거롭습니다. 저장 과정 없이 자동으로 적용될 수 있도록 설정하는 등 없어도 될 것으로 보입니다.
- 스마트 컬렉션 기능에서 노트가 없는 항목을 선택하는 등 조금 더 유용한 필터링이 가능해졌으면 합니다.
- 브라우저 확장 기능이 작동하지 않습니다. 확인 부탁드립니다.
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.