Kensei Ikeda 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
iHowTo-Book is an interactive children's book application that enables all children to read a book independently. Unlike other children's books, this application focuses on teaching children the skills of Activities for Daily Living (ADL). It provides natural, calm voices with beautiful original artwork.
“Education for Everyone” is the motto of this application. iHowTo-Book is not only for typically developing children, but also for children with special needs who have difficulties reading books because of the language developmental delay related to circumstances such as English as a Second Language (ASL), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Learning Disability (LD), or Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Asperger’s Syndrome.
This application creates the opportunity for children to read a book anytime, whether they are at home or outside the home. Each story can be used for parents and teachers to teach children to read a book, follow directions, and identify or label each word receptively and expressively.
1. Tap on the speaker icon to hear a whole sentence read aloud
2. Tap on a word box to hear a specific word read aloud
3. Tap on the picture of any object on the screen to hear the object labeled and see image effects
4. Tap on the information icon to show the definition of each word on the page (iPad version only)
There will be continuous updates with new iHowToBook stories (hopefully every other week).
*At some point, added functions will include the ability to print pictures through AirPrint and to choose to read the story with no sound or with only the pictures (with no sound + no words).
Your review and comment are very important for us to make an better application. Please leave your review.
3.0.3 버전의 새로운 기능
- New interface to all previous stories.
- More options of how you want to read a story.
- all stories are Full Screen sized.
- Supports 4-inch retina display (iPhone5 + iPod touch 5th generation)
We are still working on rewriting codes to some old stories.
We will make sure to add new stories soon.