Bitfield AB 제작
Mac App Store를 열고 apps를 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
iSubtitle - Soft subtitled movies for your Apple gear
Create soft subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime based player or app.
The first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and use File->Save and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application. You can also tag your file with metadata so it's easier to find in your growing library of tv-shows and movies. Enjoy!
- Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won't change or alter the original movie.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
- Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
- Supported devices are iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any app that can play a AVFoundation/QuickTime Movie.
- Built-in subtitle online search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
- Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl), Scenarist (.scc) and iTunes Timed Text (.itt).
- Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
- Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
- Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
- Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
- Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Works perfect with 10.9 Mavericks.
• Please install Perian from www.perian.org to support more input formats like MKV and AVI.
• Sound problems with Perian and AC3 audio? There's an easy fix at http://www.bitfield.se/support/index.html?#1
• If you want FFMPEG export and support for both soft and hard-coded subtitles you should have a look at RoadMovie at http://appstore.com/mac/RoadMovie
• If you are having issues using iSubtitle, we want to help. Please contact us!
2.9.1 버전의 새로운 기능
- Now using themoviedb.org for both Movie and TV Show metadata.
- More metadata for TV shows, like actors, genre and so on.
- Now exports to your Movies/iSubtitle folder when not exporting to iTunes.
- Added a checkbox in Preferences->General for AC3 audio pass through.
If you like iSubtitle, please rate it on the Mac App Store or tweet about it. Thx in advance!
- USD 19.99
- 카테고리: 동영상
- 업데이트: 2015.01.19
- 버전: 2.9.1
- 크기: 29.8 MB
- 언어: 그리스어, 네덜란드어, 노르웨이어, 덴마크어, 러시아어, 루마니아어, 스웨덴어, 스페인어, 슬로베니아어, 아프리칸스어, 영어, 이탈리아어, 중국어, 터키어, 포르투갈어, 폴란드어, 프랑스어, 핀란드어, 히브리어
- 개발자: Bitfield AB
- © Bitfield AB
호환성: OS X 10.6.8 버전 이상