Pandamonia LLC 제작
Mac App Store를 열고 apps를 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Lexicon Romanum is the first native, bidirectional Latin dictionary for Mac OS X that allows you to search both English and Latin phrases.
• View syntactical information for conjugated verbs and declined adjectives or nouns.
• Previous searches are saved for convenience.
• Based on William Whitaker's WORDS.
• Search in full-screen mode.
• Translate words through the “Translate…” commands in the Services contextual menu.
1.0.2 버전의 새로운 기능
• Finalized support for OS X 10.7 Lion.
• Three-finger swipe switches tab.
• Better full-screen support.