Linxicon for iPad
Corvus Technologies, Inc. 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Linxicon adds a twist to the classic tile-matching game: instead of matching two identical images like in most matching games, in Linxicon you link concepts like synonyms, antonyms, rhymes and more.
It's a great way to test your memory, and can be an effective learning tool, enhancing language arts and math skills.
What people are saying about Linxicon for iPad:
"A good exercise for the mind."
"Marvelous for children or adults."
"Linxicon for iPad is a great way to keep older minds active."
"The backgrounds are fantastic!"
• Over 10,000 pairs of words, phrases, and equations to match!
• Choose from 3 tile sizes - large (6 pairs), medium (10 pairs), small (12 pairs).
• Continuous gameplay - a new random game starts automatically when a game is over.
• Play only the games you want by selecting them in the settings.
• Set the duration mis-matched pairs are shown - set it faster for a more challenging game.
• A variety of background images and tile sets.
• Score history including number of moves and game completion time.
• Optional sound effects for matched pairs and completed games.
• Anagrams: words and phrases with re-arranged letters
• Antonyms: words with opposite meanings
• Author and Work: authors and their literary works
• Elements: periodic table elements and abbreviations
• Equations: match simple equations including sums, differences, products, and quotients
• Homophones: identical-sounding words
• Idioms: fill-in-the-blank figurative sayings
• Latin: Latin phrases and their commonly-understood meanings
• Rhymes: single-syllable and multi-syllable rhymes
• Roman Numerals: match roman numerals with numbers
• Synonyms: words with similar meaning
• US Capitals: match US state capitals with the state
• US Presidents: US Presidential terms
• World Capitals: city and country
The iPad version of Linxicon has the same games as the iPhone version, with higher resolution graphics, and three different tile sizes to choose from: large, medium, and small. A smaller tile size means more can fit on the board, and a more challenging game.
1.4.1 버전의 새로운 기능
Changes in version 1.4.1
Changes in version 1.4.0
Two new word sets:
• Anagrams - words and phrases with re-arranged letters.
• Latin - Latin phrases and their commonly-understood meanings.