Wiley Publishing 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Liver Transplantation, an official journal of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Liver Transplantation” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Editorials, Reviews, Original Research, Special Articles, Letters from the Frontline, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in liver transplantation even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when new issues are available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Liver Transplantation is published on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society.
Since the first application of liver transplantation in a clinical situation was reported more than twenty years ago, the field has continued to grow rapidly. As an official publication of the AASLD and the ILTS , Liver Transplantation delivers current, peer-reviewed articles on surgical techniques, clinical investigations, and drug research — all the information necessary to keep abreast of this evolving specialty.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Liver Transplantation can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Liver Transplantation subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
9.0.2131 버전의 새로운 기능
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 카테고리: 교육
- 업데이트: 2015.06.28
- 버전: 9.0.2131
- 크기: 13.3 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
호환성: iOS 6.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환. 이 App은 iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus에 최적화되었습니다.