Crossfire Designs 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
!! Again, be fair and contact me before giving one-star-ratings. I'm sure we can find a solution for your problem. Thank you. !!
Welcome to MidiPads, the simple MIDI drumpad controller for Network MIDI and USB MIDI. It sports 16 drum pads on four pages, an X/Y-pad and a gravity controller, which makes the whole iPad's rotation a controller.
MidiPads is one of the first iOS programs that doesn't require any 3rd party software or proprietary hardware for MIDI connection! With Network MIDI, you can take your iPad on stage and trigger your music wirelessly!
* Supports USB MIDI over iPad Camera Adapter, iRig Midi, Line6 Midi Mobilizer II or any other CoreMidi compatible adapter
* Supports Network MIDI over WiFi
* Touch sensitive drum pads (depends on vertical position and two-finger tap for full velocity, user-changeable)
* Four pages with 16 drum pads each
* Drum pad notes adjustable (tap on pad note symbol on bottom left, after that drag finger on pad up/down to change its note)
* One X/Y controller (big pad on bottom)
* Gravity controller (rotational axis of the iPad; Tap on rotation symbol on bottom left to activate, MIDI send light blinks every time you change the iPad's rotation)
* All controllers can change their MIDI controller number
* Easy Midi learn for each controller, as a learn CC value is sent on CC selection
* Rotational- and scroll-lock for drumpads (tap lock symbol)
* iPad/iPad 2/retina iPad with iOS 4.2+ installed
* A Mac or a PC for Network MIDI -or-
* Any MIDI device with MIDI in (in case you use USB)
Get more information about full version and usage videos on midipads.com.
Follow Crossfire Designs on Twitter: xfiredesigns
1.6 버전의 새로운 기능
- retina graphics
- midi sources/destinations can be disabled individually
- based upon midipads 1.6 full version
Help Midipads to be kept up to date by rating it good if you like it! If you have any ideas, send them!