Many Tricks 제작
Mac App Store를 열고 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
3.2.6 버전의 새로운 기능
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would misbehave while a display was zoomed.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would interfere with customizing a standard window toolbar.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would occasionally reduce other apps' responsiveness while interacting with those apps' menus.
맥에 기본 탑재되었으면 하는 앱
한번도 안쓴 사람은 있어도, 한번만 쓴 사람은 없을겁니다.
맥 활용도 전체를 뒤집어 놓을만큼 필수 앱이네요 ㅎㅎ
애플에서 인수해서 맥에 기본 탑재되었으면 할정도입니다.