Oliver Fürniß 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Mr. Reader is a RSS News Reader for your iPad that synchronizes with your Feedly, BazQux Reader, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feed Wrangler, Fever, InoReader, Aol Reader, Feedja and SubReader account.
• Multiple accounts with separate settings
• Supports starred and tagged items (*)
• Mark items as read (single, all, older than n-days/weeks, above/below the current position)
• Mark as read while scrolling
• Search and add new feeds (*)
• Folder management (create, rename, delete) (*)
• Feed management (rename, delete, assign to folders) (*)
• Tag management (create, rename, delete, assign tags to feed items) (*)
• Reorder your folders, feeds and tags (*)
• Toggle to show only folders and feeds with unread items
• List items chronological or grouped by feeds
• Search for articles with the option to save searches
• Load more articles on request (*)
• Reading; Switch between RSS, Web, Instapaper Mobilizer, Readability Mobilizer, Pocket Mobilizer
• Customizable articles table: thumbnail size, thumbnails left/right, row height, font size, multiline titles
• Reading; Thumbpad to navigate between articles and to close the article viewer
• Automatic background synchronization (disabled by default)
• Image caching for offline reading (this applies only to the RSS view)
• 4 themes are included; additional themes can be installed from the website
• Web based theme editor, you will see every change immediately in Mr. Reader. Be creative!
• VoiceOver: To make Mr. Reader accessible for blind or nearly blind people. Suggestions are always welcome.
and some more!
(*) depends on the used service
• iOS Share Sheet
• Open with Safari and every browser app that can be opened by a URL scheme.
• Included: Apollo Browser, Atomic Web, Coast by Opera, Dolphin Browser, Google Chrome, Grazing, iCab Mobile, Maven Web Browser+, Mercury, Opera Mini, Sleipnir
• Add to Safari Reading List
• Post to Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, App.net, StockTwits
• Add to Buffer
• Save to Delicious, Diigo, Kippt, Pinboard
• Send to Instapaper, Pocket, Readability
• Send articles to your Kindle by using Tinderizer or SENDtoREADER
• Create note in Evernote, Toodledo, Microsoft OneNote
• Post to Tumblr
• Collect YouTube and Vimeo videos by using ToWatchList
• Open articles in "any" browser by using the SendTab service
• Generic solution to open other apps by using their URL scheme
• Included: Articles, Blogsy, Drafts, HootSuite, OmniFocus, Papers, Poster, Search Google, Search Wikipedia, Terminology, Things
• Browser bookmarklets can be added and used in the web view
• Print article
• Send link by 'Message' (text message)
• Send article by mail
• Send link by mail
• Copy link
• Copy short URL to clipboard
• URL shortener: goo.gl, TinyURL, is.gd, bitly, CloudApp, YOURLS, custom
If you have any features requests, problems or questions, please contact me by mail (email@example.com). I'm unable to respond to feedback posted in the App Store. Thank you!
3.1.7 버전의 새로운 기능
• iOS 9: Added 'San Francisco' as a new article viewer font. Please be sure that it is enabled in Mr. Reader Settings -> Article View -> Fonts. You can then choose it from the settings in the article view itself.
• iOS 9 Slide Over: Try to activate it from the mid of the screen. Not sure why it does not get shown immediately in the article view. It is not related to my thumbpad implementation, there are some other apps with the same problem.
• Fixed a crash when you used an iOS font which has been removed and you open the article view settings.
• Removed the embedded/included fonts 'OpenDyslexic', 'PT Serif' and 'PT Sans'. Please use an app like AnyFont to install them system wide.
• iOS 9: Added 'tg' (Telegram Messenger) to Mr. Reader's Info.plist file so that this app can opened from Mr. Reader.
• iOS 9: Added the old 'googlechrome' protocol to Mr. Reader's Info.plist file so that you have to do nothing (the included browser example uses another URL scheme of the Google Chrome app).
If you like Mr. Reader, please rate it in the App Store every time an update comes out. That helps me a lot, thank you very much!