No More Meltdowns
SymTrend, Inc. 제작
iTunes를 열어 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
It could happen at home, school, the grocery store or a restaurant. Meltdowns are stressful for both child and adult, but Dr. Baker’s No More Meltdown app can help! His popular book gives the tools to deal with and prevent out-of-control behavior. Now you can have those tools with you in the moment to help you prepare your child for the situations as they arise.
Dr. Baker has teamed with SymTrend, a popular source for electronic diaries, to create an app and a website for you to follow his four-step model:
- Manage your own feelings so you can calmly help your child.
- Learn strategies to deescalate and soothe your child in the moment.
- Understand common triggers to challenging behaviors.
- Create plans to anticipate these triggers and prevent future problem behaviors.
Use the specially designed SymTrend electronic diary to record triggers to meltdowns and problem behaviors. Send the data to the SymTrend/No More Meltdown website (http://www.symtrend.com/nmm) for analysis to identify which situations are most likely to trigger problem behaviors for your child.
Use the website to:
- Analyze the data - understand the behavior patterns, the likely triggers and consequences that maintain the problem behaviors.
- Consult more detailed versions of Dr. Baker’s prevention plans.
- Keep an electronic health diary to track changes in treatments and major events.
1.12 버전의 새로운 기능
Updated handling of numeric values