Richard Lawler 제작
iTunes를 열어 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
★★★★★ iPad version - FREE! ★★★★★
★★★★★ "A 'must-have' for the iPad"
★★★★★ Also check out PatternMusic for the iPhone and iPod touch
Create compelling, original music on your iPad™ with PatternMusic® MXXIV. PatternMusic was designed to inspire creativity, learning and experimentation in music enthusiasts and experts alike.
PatternMusic is three music tools in one:
• Create songs intuitively using layered instrument patterns.
• Play an interactive polyphonic musical instrument with over 50 different voices.
• Jam along with your iPod® Music Library without leaving the app.
"PatternMusic is like a beatbox for melodies."
"I've been using PatternMusic to write a song every day!"
"I'm a musician, but I've never been able to figure this stuff out before. This is amazing! Who knew?"
- comments from PatternMusic users
What's inside PatternMusic:
• The Stage
- Intuitively mix and arrange your songs by moving instrument icons.
- Effortlessly add, duplicate and delete instruments.
• Multi-Touch™ Pattern Editor
- Easily create unique looping note patterns.
- Editor zoom - because not everyone has the same size fingers.
- Up to 64 notes per pattern via the scrolling timeline.
- Scroll through a 4 octave range for each instrument.
- Solo mode - focus on a single part of your composition.
- Dynamics for individual notes.
- 50 instrument voices to choose from.
- Change voices at any time.
- A full drum kit and percussion set.
• Built-in Help and Tutorials
- A complete Help system is accessible throughout the app.
- Access built-in and on-line Video Tutorials without leaving the app.
• Instrument and Song Settings
- Tempo (including "tap tempo" for interactive tempo matching).
- Time Signature
- Scales - work within a mode and avoid "wrong" notes. (more than 40 scales available)
- Note length configurable from 1/16 note triplets to dotted whole notes.
- Looping control - infinite or counted.
- Configurable instrument start point.
- Swing - create shuffle effects.
- Transpose - up or down up to two octaves (an 8 octave total range).
• Song Management
- Auto-save - PatternMusic automatically saves your songs when you quit or when you are interrupted by a phone call, and it automatically restores your last session when you return.
- Manage your songs including song duplicate, rename and delete.
• Play along with your iPod Music
- iPod Music Library access and control without leaving the app.
• Small app download - you'll be creating music in no time.
Visit www.PatternMusic.com for
- Demo videos,
- Tutorial lessons,
- and answers to all your questions.
PatternMusic is a U.S. registered trademark of Richard Lawler
Copyright Richard Lawler.