Performa Sports Ltd 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Performa Sports is a powerful and easy to use real-time sports performance analysis application designed for analysts, coaches and players that will help improve your performance by up to 30%. The application facilitates the effective communication and learning between a coach and a player whilst enhancing your analysts results, giving you the edge over your competition.
What people are saying:
"Flexible, real-time and post match analysis tool that greatly increases both player and team performance by identifying strengths and weaknesses that would otherwise be missed." - Gary Boyd, Fulham F.C.
“The interface is so easy to use, not only at the high level clubs does it have a good place but also at grassroots football where people might not have the same resources, it’s a great facility to bring in to enhance performance.” - Daniel Simpson, West Bromwich Albion F.C.
“This is definitely the best tactical analysis product on the market for tennis coaches.” - Tennis Ireland.
The application is designed to enhance the quality of your analysis while reducing the time and costs involved in producing performance analysis results.
- Create your own tagging system.
- Setup and manage your players performances.
- Save and share your performance data and video online.
- Capture your teams and players performances in real-time.
- Visualise your performances through graphs and statistical analysis.
- Profile players performances throughout the season.
- Add post-game analysis data to the video of your games.
- Create playlist of clips from multiple games to highlight coaching points.
- Export the playlists as video complications for sharing.
- Export your library of data as a CSV file to create spreadsheets or to use with other video analysts products.
PICK YOUR SPORT
We offer support for the following sports:
- Football (Soccer)
- GAA (Football & Hurling)
- Field Hockey
- Support for other sports are coming soon...
Performa Sports - improve your performance.
2.1.3 버전의 새로운 기능
• Fixed error message appearing when tagging post-game analysis for undefined players.