Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
This multimedia rich app is optimized for the iPad 2.
PRS provides up-to-the-minute reports on the latest techniques and follow-up for all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including breast reconstruction, experimental studies, maxillofacial reconstruction, hand and microsurgery, burn repair, cosmetic surgery, as well as pediatric and craniofacial surgery. The cosmetic section provides expanded coverage on new procedures and techniques and offers more cosmetic-specific content than any other journal. All subscribers enjoy full access to the Journal's website, which features broadcast quality videos of reconstructive and cosmetic procedures, podcasts, comprehensive article archives dating to 1946, and additional benefits.
The purpose of the Journal serves in cooperation with the overall mission of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons,® which is to support its members in their efforts to provide the highest quality patient care and maintain professional and ethical standards through education, research and advocacy of socioeconomic and other professional activities.
-Easy-to-read, full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
-Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
-Engaging multimedia video and images
-Ability to store or archive downloaded issues
-Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
-Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
-Convenient notification when a new issue is available
-Link to PRS online to view supplemental material, including Published Ahead-of-Print, and Archived Issues
For more than 60 years Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® has been the one consistently excellent reference for every specialist who uses plastic surgery techniques or works in conjunction with a plastic surgeon.
A subscription to PRS includes twelve print issues per year, full online access to PRSJournal.com including archived issues, and exclusive access to the iPad App!
Download a free sample issue to experience all PRS has to offer for the iPad!
1.5 버전의 새로운 기능
· Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
· Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
· Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
· Updated library interface
- 카테고리: 의학
- 업데이트: 2013.09.18
- 버전: 1.5
- 크기: 6.0 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by American Society of Plastic Surgeons
호환성: iOS 5.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPad과(와) 호환.
인기 App 내 구입
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery July 2012$79.99
- Plast Recon Surg - March 2014$79.99
- Plast Recon Surg - February 2014$79.99
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery March 2011$79.99
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery October 2012$79.99
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery August 2012$79.99
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - June 2013$79.99
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - May 2013$79.99
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery January 2013$79.99
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery December 2012$79.99