PlatterSpeed - Vinyl Tool
ProgTec GmbH 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
PlatterSpeed is an easy way to calibrate turntable speed to proper 33 1/3 or 45 RPM using a 3150 Hz testtone.
Using a testrecord with a 3150 Hz track you can record and adjust with your iPhone (or iPad) from the loudspeaker in an endless loop. The current speed relative to the nominal speed is visualized through a colored graphical indicator.
Measuring the speed this way is absolutely exact in contrast to using a traditional strobe disk.
The frequency data can be recorded and then be displayed in a graphical chart view (frequency vs. time). The frequency data can also be evaluated numerically.
*New*: In-App Purchase to calculate WOW according to DIN IEC 386 (formerly DIN 45507). Expensive special equipment was needed before to do so!
Note that you need a record with the test tone. The Adjust+ testrecord is a perfect fit - others might work as well but no warranty. The app has a demo mode to test its functionality without a test record.
Details on Adjust+: www.adjust-plus.com
2.2.1 버전의 새로운 기능
- Fix for lowpass-filtered chart info showing too high values in some situations.
- In-App Purchase: WOW calculation according to DIN IEC 386 (formerly DIN 45507)
- In-App Purchase: frequency chart archive (save/load charts on device)
- show current recording time
- several fixes and improvements