PubMed On Tap
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
••• Check out Bookends On Tap - PubMed On Tap's big brother •••
PubMed On Tap searches PubMed and PubMed Central to find, display, and import reference information and pdfs of the full article (if you have access privileges). You can search your personal reference library, organize your references in groups (static and smart), and email references from your device to yourself or others in a form suitable for reading or importing into desktop reference management applications. Many features are optimized for reference retrieval and management (advanced boolean searches, search for Full Text or Free Full text, recall recent searches, etc.).
Note: PubMed sometimes mistakenly lists a restricted Full Text article as Free Full Text, and PubMed On Tap identifies them as such. In these cases, you'll need access privileges to read the Full Text.
• PubMed On Tap is included in the Online LPN to RN guide to Terrific Apps Every Nurse Should be Using
• “Top 5 Apps you will really use.” — Practice Magazine, Optometrists Association Australia
• “PubMed On Tap for the iPhone: the National Library of Medicine in your pocket.” — Joel Topf, MD
• “School of medicine to study effectiveness of iPads in education.” — mactech.com
• “Libraries looking for ways that the iPhone might change user's interactions with academic databases need look no further than the PubMed On Tap application.” — The UWTLIT Weblog
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.7.5 버전의 새로운 기능
iOS 8 support
- USD 2.99
- 카테고리: 의학
- 업데이트: 2014.10.20
- 버전: 2.7.5
- 크기: 11.8 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Serhiy Duminskyy
- © 2013, References On Tap
호환성: iOS 7.1 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환. 이 App은 iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus에 최적화되었습니다.