Retweever™ Visualization App
Donoho Design Group, L.L.C. 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Visually dynamic and highly interactive, Retweever™ streamlines your Twitter viewing by finding the interesting tweets. Retweever categorizes your tweet-stream as it downloads; you see what’s important to you first. The Retweever Avatar Map presents Twitter conversations and messages in clear popovers. The Avatars scale with their relevance and timeliness to the ongoing twitter conversation. It’s eye-catching. It’s informative. It’s useful.
How does it organize your tweet stream?
When you log on, Retweever downloads your tweet-stream and starts categorizing what's important. By analyzing the hashtags, @ replies, and URLs in the messages, it gets the gist of the current twitter stream and makes it visually easy to follow. You'll see representative icons, appearing in a treemap, of the most important people to you. Using a lively interactive display, you can correspond more efficiently with these people – saving you time and effort.
Stay up to date throughout the day.
Instead of guessing what's important, or scrolling back and forth through your tweet-stream to figure out what everyone's talking about, you get both a visual representation of the people you follow and easy to use categories that tell you what's going on. Since these representations change with the ongoing stream, you have an easy way to check out what is on the minds of the people who matter to you and you can follow the links, users, and hashtags out to the web.
• View tweets as streams, visual treemap, or categories
• Quickly learn what the "hot" topics are in your tweet-stream
• View web documents on the roomy iPad screen
• Tweet your friends with the touch of a finger
• Change the time window for the sampled tweets to see what has happened in shorter or longer time spans
• Automatically split your timeline into friends and “casters”
• Feature rich web view including: tweets and email
• Support for Instapaper
• View a comprehensive list of the people you follow
2.1.1 (092) 버전의 새로운 기능
1) Fix an account validation error that precludes logging into Twitter after the June 11th transition to the new Twitter API.
2) Speed up both the startup and display of tweets by using parallel reads and writes of the underlying database.