Moondog Software 제작
iTunes를 열어 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
RPG Roller - The name says what it does, and it does what it says. RPG Roller is not a toy. It’s simply the best, most powerful gamer’s tool for rolling polyhedra dice there is. No flashy, unnecessary graphics, no cute sounds, no gimmicks. Just a set of powerful features designed to let you roll dice however you need to roll them.
RPG Roller provides a number of convenient ways to quickly roll dice without any messing around, and a wide arsenal of features:
* Powerful formulas: A feature-packed die rolling formula system, including keeping or re-rolling high/low rolls, dice with any number of sides, the ability to roll different kinds of dice at once, repeating rolls, roll threshold counts, exploding dice, imploding dice, Fudge dice, WoD 10-again rolls, and more. You can even define your own dice with whatever value you want on each side.
* Quick buttons: With just a single button press you can roll 10 six-sided dice to compute damage from a fireball spell, or 5 eight-sided dice to roll hit points for a random monster.
* Hot buttons: Define any number of your own color-coded buttons, using whatever title and formula you want. Save multiple hot button setups in profiles and switch between them at will. Backups of your hot buttons are optionally stored in iCloud and shared across all of your devices. You can even email your hot buttons to your friends!
* Roll History: Look back on previous roll results, with formula and each individual die roll (up to even a thousand dice).
* Formula History: Access previously used formulas, so you don’t have to type them in again.
* Roll Bar: At the top of every page is a bar with a formula box, a roll button, and roll result area. There is a drop-down tray to view full results which hides when you don’t want it.
* Random number generator: RPG Roller offers the best random number generation of any dice app, utilizing system events, accelerometer changes and other unpredictable data sources to stir the cryptographic quality random number pool. A rejection sampling method is used to avoid the pitfalls of modulo math that commonly affect other dice rolling applications.
* Other useful features, such as a formula composer, an animated roll distribution plot, shake-to-roll, VoiceOver support, button zoom for fat fingers, and more.
* Free: Perhaps the best feature of all is that it’s free. This is not adware, and there’s no crippled functionality, requiring you to buy the full version for the features you really care about. RPG Roller is free and fully functional out of the box, with no strings attached.
2.6 버전의 새로운 기능
A mostly maintenance release that includes:
* A new option to scroll quick/hot buttons to button boundaries when zoomed.
* Numerous bug fixes and improvements.
And a note to those of you who are concerned about your fingers being too big for the buttons... use button zoom!