Rodale Inc. Digital 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
JUNE ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• The Big 10: If you haven’t run one yet, it’s high time to tackle a 10K! We’ve got kilometer by kilometer tips for building strength, speed, and endurance for a strong finish—or a new PR.
• Race Smart—Map It Out! Curb race-day anxiety with a little course-map recon. Plot big climbs, pit stops, and refueling points beforehand to toe the line with confidence.
• The Wall: For inmates behind the 26-foot-high walls of the maximum-security Oregon State Penitentiary, running is one of their few releases.
• RW Tested—Summer Shoe Guide: We tore up and road-tested the season’s latest models to help you find your perfect ride.
• Training: When it comes to building strength while having fun, 3.1 miles is where it’s at.
• Fuel: How much sodium to runners really need?
• Mind + Body: Do everything—run, eat, sleep—at the right time to maximize success.
• Gear: Elite runners are serious about their shades. And you can be, too.
• Human Race: Read about one breakout star who clocked the sixth fastest American marathon debut ever, how it’s not a reunion without mustaches and a marathon for one family, and more!
• Columns: Mark Remy explains how a move to Oregon slowed him down, temporarily (Remy’s World), while Peter Sagal explains why getting harassed on the run is no small thing (Road Scholar).
• Races+Places: You’ll climb 2,000 feet at the Estes Park Marathon and Half.
• I’m a Runner: Adrian Grenier, star of the TV show and now film Entourage, says fans yell, “Hey Vince, where’s Turtle at?” while he’s running. Plus video!
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
2.2.1 버전의 새로운 기능
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
- 카테고리: 건강 및 피트니스
- 업데이트: 2014.11.18
- 버전: 2.2.1
- 크기: 6.1 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Runner's World
호환성: iOS 6.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환. 이 App은 iPhone 5에 최적화되었습니다.
인기 App 내 구입
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable SubscriptionUSD 19.99
- The Trail 2012USD 0.99
- February 2012USD 2.99
- Sept 2013USD 2.99
- Jan 2013USD 2.99
- July 2012USD 2.99
- March 2012USD 2.99
- March 2015USD 4.99
- Jan/Feb 2015USD 4.99
- Runner's World Complete Guide to RunningUSD 9.99