Stroly - Hatsusaburo
ATR Creative Inc. 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Stroly is the series of apps which features the display of the user's current location on any kinds of historical or illustrated maps.
"Stroly" means "to stroll around" in Japanese. Please enjoy strolling around with this app. This is the first version of Hatsusaburo Yoshida released from the Stroly series.
[FEATURES of Hatsusaburo Stroly]
16 maps from International Research enter for Japanese Studies are listed in the Hatsusaburo Stroly.
- Sapporo, Hokkaido (1936) Bird's-eye View Map of Sapporo City.
- Lake Towada, Aomori (1933) Bird's-eye View Map of Lake Towada.
- Nikko, Tochigi (1919) Scenic Spot Nikko Pictorial Map.
- Zenko-ji Temple, Senjukaku, Nagano (1929) Guidance to Senjukaku, Kanbayashi Spa from Zenko-ji Temple.
- Banshokan, Gifu (1933) Famous Place Banshokan, Gifu Pictorial Map.
- Nagoya, Aichi (1933) Bird's-eye View Map of Famous Place Transportation, Large Nagoya.
- Ise-Jingu Shrine, Mie (1930) Ise-sangu Pictorial Map with Scenic Spot.
- Mt.Hiei, Kyoto (1926) Pictorial Bird's-eye View Map of Scenic Spot. Transportation,Mt.Hiei.
- Kyoto Famous Places, Kyoto (1928) Bird's-eye View Map in Kyoto City.
- Electricity Expo., Osaka (1926) Electricity Expo.Venue Pictorial Map.
- Osaka, Kinki (1932) Osaka Prefecture traffic rough sketch.
- Horyu-ji Temple, Nara (1921) Scenic Spot Houryu-ji Temple Pictorial Map.
- Miyajima, Hiroshima (1928) Scenic Spot Transportation, Miyajima, Hiroshima Pictorial Map.
- Ritsurin Park, Kagawa (1920) Ritsurin Park in Takamatsu.
- Omogo-kei, Ehime (1935) Superb View of Omogo-kei.
- Kyushu (1927) Pictorial Bird's-eye View Map of Grand Kyushu.
[Hatsusaburo YOSHIDA, 1884-1955]
Hatsusaburo Yoshida, the bird's eye view map artist from Kyoto, was active during the tourism boom in Japan before the World War II. His works were commissioned by the train companies, the city offices, the news paper companies and the hotels.
Throughout his life, he made more than 3,000 maps and was known as the Hiroshige of his age, who was the most famous Japanese ukiyo-e artist.
In his beautiful maps, he often placed Mt. Fuji in the backgrounds.
Still this day, these maps are popular among his fans.
(This information is based on Japanese Wikipedia)
The user's current location shows up on a variety of bird's-eye view maps.
Indicated current location moves, which provides the users with the experience of strolling around in bird's-eye view maps. By touching a landmark icon displayed on the map, the user can view photos of the landmark from the same period as the map.
The bird's-eye view maps can be switched to Standard Maps.
1. Stroly shows your location using GPS. Using Stroly on iPod
Touch or iPad WiFi might not show accurate current position.
2. No modification is done to the description of original maps used in
3. We cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the maps and locations because of the distortion of the original maps and the GPS accuracy. We would like you to enjoy the original uncertainty of the historical maps.
We have no intention of violating human rights by disclosing the historical maps.
1.5.3 버전의 새로운 기능
New maps added.
- USD 2.99
- 카테고리: 내비게이션
- 업데이트: 2014.11.24
- 버전: 1.5.3
- 크기: 18.6 MB
- 언어: 영어, 일본어
- 개발자: ATR Creative Inc.
- © Copyright (c) 2014 ATR Creative Inc. All rights reserved.
호환성: iOS 6.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환. 이 App은 iPhone 5에 최적화되었습니다.