We provide taekwondo practitioners all around the globe with a service needed for learning taekwondo poomsae.
The service offers poomsae learning data including poomsae theories, basic movements to make a poomsae, and photographs and videos of each poomsae.
In particular, you can learn the poomsae teaching know-how of Professor Lee, Kyu hyung(The Former President of Kukkiwon) with the videos of the professor teaching the practitioners at the national performance team in person.
Also, we provide the movements that will receive deduction factors in marks during evaluation for practitioners to learn the elements required for learning poomsae.
1. Basic Motions and Theory of Poomsae
(Seogi, Makki, Jireugi, Chagi, Chigi, Tzireugi)
2. Taegeuk Poomsae (Taegeuk 1Jang ~ 8Jang : 8 poomsae)
3. Blackbelt Poomsae (Koryo ~ Sipjin)
4. Blackbelt Poomsae (Jitae ~ Ilyeo)
5. Palgwae Poomsae (Palgwae 1Jang ~ 8Jang : 8 poomsae)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.