Linsay Associates, LLC 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Tax professionals frequently find themselves working away from their office which limits their ability to access online resources or requires them to carry cumbersome manuals.
TaxLaw was designed specifically for the Apple iPad to provide tax attorneys and accountants with convenient access to the IRS Tax Code, Federal Regulations, and Tax Court Rules. Similar to expensive high-end tax services, TaxLaw is an all-in-one solution providing easy navigation and flexible search capability including hyper-links to related sections within the Federal Tax Code & Regulations and Tax Court Rules. More than a simple reference tool, Taxlaw includes handy email and book marking features to help tax professionals work more efficiently while working remotely. TaxLaw is a fraction of the cost of hard copy versions and provides tax attorneys & accountants with a real time saving competitive advantage.
· US Federal IRS code & regulations and Tax Court Rules all in one place
· Convenience of having the entire code without needing manuals
· Search by key word or by section number
· Time saving hyperlinks between the code, regulation, and tax rules
· Bookmark features
· Email any section
· Easy navigation, effortless switching between code, regs, and rules
Disclaimer: The information contained in these applications is not intended to replace an official and/or original source version, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. This information is provided without any warranties whatsoever, whether express, implied, or imposed by law, including, without limitation to, accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness. Always consult primary source material and a qualified legal representative. This disclaimer may change at any time.
1.2 버전의 새로운 기능
• Title 26: Revisions up to January 7, 2011
• US Tax Court Rules: Revisions up to May 5, 2011
• CFR 26: Revisions up to September 9, 2011
• Now add notes to bookmarked sections. Email the notes with the section text.