The Ants and the Grasshopper
Oddeye Co., Ltd. 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Aesop’s Thinking 2: The Ant and the Grasshopper
The essential books for kids
A story to deal with Aesop's thinking
The Ants and the Grasshopper have a story to make us feel what do you prepare for the future.
What's the 'Aesop's thinking' ?
Aesop's thingking intends a chain of the action as critical thinking and comprehension when young children read the story.
It is composed of Aesop's Fables to give a fun and the moral to you and your children. The Ants and the Grasshopper is one of the series that is composed of 10 stories.
How to read the 'Aesop's thinking?
* Read to me - listen to the narrated story with words highlighted, turning the pages manually.
* Activity1 - Putting the puzzle together with the correct shape
* Activity2 - Finding bugs to live with ants and grasshopper in the forest
More useful tips to enjoy 'The Ants and the Grasshopper'
* Find the object is located all over the pages.
* Linten carefully the unique sounds to be able to experience in the forest.
* 'The Ants and the Grasshopper' is based on Aesop's Fables.
* 'The Ants and the Grasshopper' shows many animation related with the story.
* Whenever you touch the items, they have distinguishing movement and song to promote reading and be interested in the story by young childre
* Professional audio narration
* Custom background audio for each scene
* Various sound effects to be understood the story easily
* This 'App' is optimized for iPad.
1.1.1 버전의 새로운 기능