Word Magic Software 제작
Mac App Store를 열고 apps를 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Featured by Apple in “New & Noteworthy” in USA, Spain and other countries, our dictionaries have been many a time rated by our customers in the App Store as the most outstanding, comprehensive and extensive English-Spanish dictionaries available anywhere. Now, with the desktop version, Word Magic is outperforming itself, fixing most issues requested by Users in the past and adding many bonus features you will find in no other dictionary app. Guaranteed!
WORKS OFFLINE - Connection required only for images, voices and spell-check.
• Two incredible new premium Spanish voices (American Spanish pronunciation)!
• Two incredible new premium Spanish voices (European Spanish pronunciation)!
• Embedded Tutorial.
• Enter plurals, feminine forms or verb conjugations.
• Background color and font selection from among 19 different themes.
• “Intelligent Word List Display” at the left of dictionary. Automatically identifies input language, plurals, feminine forms and Spanish verb conjugations, whether you type them with or without accent or even with a misplaced accent.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• “New” Phrasal Examples containing your search word. About 40,000 words in each language are cross-linked to more than 200,000 phrases & their translations.
• More than an Unabridged Dictionary, this application is an unparalleled compendium of several regular dictionaries, idiom & colloquial dictionaries, proverb dictionaries, foreign-word dictionaries plus a gigantic collection of technical glossaries on subjects such as Law, Business, Finance, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Pathology, Anatomy, Nautical, Agronomy, Botany, Zoology, Architecture, Mechanics, Electricity and many, many other Technical areas.
• Besides the general Field as outlined above, this Dictionary affords subclassifications by specific attributes. For instance, in Botany each word is subclassified as “tree”, “plant”, “fruit”, “flower”, “plant parts”, “plant diseases”, etc. Mechanics has subcategories such as “tool”, “machine”, “implements”, etc.
• More than 40,000 color pictures help identify word meanings and context. *
• Here are some examples of actual word count for this Unabridged version:
- 20,189 names of diseases, with corresponding translations
- 2,128 different types of viruses & translations
- 7,180 names of human body parts, & translations
- 640 bird names & translations
- 1,332 fish names & translations
- 1,917 names of foods and dishes around the world & translations
- 8,248 names of famous historic characters
- 13,100 famous people of today in arts, movies, sports, politics, etc.
- 10,672 geographical names, cites, countries, nationalities, etc.
- 4,255 names of the largest corporations in the US and Europe
- 3,322 names of the largest universities in the US and Europe
- 490,000 classified entries in total. Free enlarged updates coming soon.
• Thousands of medical and botanical equivalencies in Latin.
• More than 1,665,000 translations.
• More than 2,420,000 synonyms.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for exhaustive search of related concepts. See Tutorial for an example.
• Word definitions in both languages at the same time.
• Full pronunciation of entries, examples and definitions in both languages.
• Covers American and British English of technical words.
• Search History.
• Mark Favorite Words.
• Captions in English or Spanish determined by system default language.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
1.0.1 버전의 새로운 기능
* Fixed problems with favorite words
* Minor bug fixes