The Unofficial Minifigure Catalog for LEGO
iTunes를 열어 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
NOTE: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this App.
The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App is a must for every LEGO enthusiast! It contains information for FREE about all the Minifigs and Sets from 1975 through 2010, as well as all Collectible Minifigs. We add each Collectible Minifig series after they come out as well. These add up to over 3,900 minifigs in the FREE database.
In addition, each year, we spend several hundred hours photographing, cataloging and updating the app with all of the newest minifigures released. If you want, you can get yearly updates for 2011 and beyond as In-App-Purchases (IAP). You can also purchase the Non-Standard Scale figures such as Duplo, Fabuland, and Belville as an IAP. Currently, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 minifigures are available as IAP.
Professional high-resolution photographs of every Minifigure and the associated data are included. Just click on the thumbnail to get a full screen picture that you can even zoom into. Browse the Minifigures and Sets by name, theme or year. The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App can even import/export your data to Brickset.com.
* More than 3900 (FREE) Minifigures, 1400 Non-Standard Scale figures, and 1,262 Heads listed
* Collectible Series 1-14, Team GB, The LEGO Movie, The Simpsons 1 & 2 (FREE)
* High-resolution photographs of every Minifig
* Thousands of LEGO sets listed
* Browse by name, theme or year
* Search by name
* Manage favorite Minifigures
* Mark the Minifigures you own
* Import and export with Brickset.com
* Images are downloaded and cached to your device only once needed
* Regular free maintenance updates
* Option to purchase annual extensions via IAP
System Requirements and Limitations
* The App runs on all iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. iOS version 7.1 is required.
* The application uses your internet connection to download the images the first time you look at them. We recommend using a WiFi connection to avoid possible charges from your network provider. Once loaded the images are cached on your device and no further internet connection is required.
* A Brickset.com account is necessary to import and export data to it. Please notice that neither Brickset.com nor our App is able to resolve version conflicts. If you edit the same figure on both the App and the website, then one of them will be lost. It is also possible that Brickset.com has Minifigures that are not yet in our App and vice versa.
Please let us know if you experience any problems with the App. You can leave a comment at http://www.minifigure.org or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog is © 2015 Christoph Bartneck. The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog App is © 2015 Christoph Bartneck and Nic Jansma. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.
2.4.5 버전의 새로운 기능
Series 14 Minifigures
Updated to Brickset v2 API (v1 stopped working in early 2016)
- 카테고리: 카탈로그
- 업데이트: 2016.01.13
- 버전: 2.4.5
- 크기: 23.0 MB
- 언어: 네덜란드어, 독일어, 스페인어, 영어, 프랑스어
- 개발자: Christoph Bartneck
- © Christoph Bartneck and Nic Jansma
호환성: iOS 7.1 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와(과) 호환.
인기 앱 내 구입
- 2011USD 1.09
- 2014USD 1.09
- 2013USD 1.09
- 2012USD 1.09
- Non-Standard ScaleUSD 2.19