=== 100% Free - The Best Database Management GUI for ===
=== SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases ===
Valentina Studio brings you powerful, visual editors for your data including:
* Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
* Diagram Editor - design new diagrams or do reverse engineering, e.i explore existing databases visually.
* Data Editor - easily browse table records in the grid, modify records, an inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
* Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
* SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent and saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
* Query Editor - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
* Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including: Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, ...
MAS version of Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks between your devices!
*** See also: Valentina Studio Pro ($199 only) ***
Get Valentina Studio Pro as an in-app purchase (pay only once) to get additional advanced pro-features such as:
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Form Editor - visual editor of Valentina Forms that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Forms can use all supported databases as the datasource.
* Data Editor - enables go to parent record function.
* Data Editor Layouts - save columns and their order as a named layout
* Data Editor Multiple Update - update few records at once.
* Data Transfer - copy data between different databases
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* Dump Wizard - enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
* Error Lookup - search for error description by its code.
* Keyboard Shortcuts - enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
* Object Colors - enables marking objects with specific colors.
* Query Editor - enables the ability to copy the generated query.
* Schema Cache - save and reuse the schema cache.
* Schema Editor - copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
* Schema Editor - expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
* Schema Snapshot - save and load schema in structured format.
* Source Control - develop database using any VCS.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* SQL Search - search of schema objects.
* SQL Editor - enables autocompletion for table aliases.
* SQL Editor - format SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - edit the result of SQL queries.
* [Valentina] Valentina Studio now can connect to Valentina Embedded Server without the special signature.
* [Diagram Editor] Show/Hide of some FK relations within a diagram
* [Diagram Editor] Diagram with ALL tables of a database. In the dialog "Add Tables" you can select a checkbox [x] option: Add Existing Tables
* [Diagram Editor] Drag and drop multiple tables and other objects from the left-side panel to a diagram.
* [SQL Editor] Drag and drop objects of a schema from the left sidebar of SQL Editor into the edit area. On drop, a dialog appears, where you can choose which command you want to generate and additional options.
* [SQL Editor][Pro] Underline Not Resolved Identifiers in major SQL commands.
* [SQL Editor][Pro] "From Code" transformation. Removes quotes and escapes in the text copied from e.g. C# or PHP into SQL Editor, in order to get a clean SQL query ready for execution within Valentina Studio.
* [SQL Editor][Pro] Execute Current button, which allows executing of only one SQL statement, where the text cursor is located.
* [SQL Editor] Indent/Unindent commands now work from the start of the line, not from the current cursor position.
* [Valentina] Show encryption key and repeat entry.
* [Report Editor] Improved report printing for some printer drivers.
* [Diagram Editor] Collapse lists of objects.
* [Diagram Editor] Fixed wrong query for deleting few child objects
* [Diagram Editor] Dialog to save diagram's changes on closing the source database
* [Diagram Editor] Printing diagram as SVG on macOS produces unreadable files
* [Schema Editor][SQL Server] Schema Editor doesn't display databases on some SQL server instances
* [Schema Editor][MySQL]Schema editor in tree mode does not show primary key values when PK is multi-column PK
* [MySQL] Dump from MySQL databases with default string values fails when importing
* [Valentina] Dump fields of DOUBLE type if they don't have defined scale
평가 및 리뷰
너무 잘 쓰고 있습니다.
맥에서 DB관리할 때 너무나 좋아요~
그런데.... 모하비에서 한글 입력 시 다운됩니다.
알게 된 후로 이것만 써요. 제공하는 기능도 디비도 많고..
무료 프로그램치고 너무 혜자예용
데이터베이스 관리 최고입니다.
무료로 데이터베이스 만들고 관리하는 앱이 없을까 찾았는데
현재까지는 이 앱이 유일무이한 앱이네요.
그냥 데이터베이스 만들고 편집하는 툴을 원한다면 비싼거 살 필요가 없어요ㅋ
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.