Visual Cue Lite
AME Mobile Inc. 제작
iTunes를 열어 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Visual Cue - A whole new approach using previously popular visual tools with data driven progress reports.
From now on, you will have more insight and feeling of progress just by more using Visual Cue app.
This is the most advanced and a brand new way to give a visual cue for communication with non-verbal children and/or visual thinkers!!!
Data driven evidence based intervention
We think the most important aspect about intervention of autism and any spectrum in autism is progress and how to measure the progress. So, we introduce a whole new Visual Cue for data driven and evidence based intervention. It still has its all previous great features with added new feature for data collection
Who is a visual thinker?
Research by Child Development Theorist suggests that less than 30% of the population strongly uses visual/spatial thinking, another 45% uses both visual/spatial thinking and thinking in the form of words, and 25% thinks exclusively in words. - Wikipedia
Why is it sometimes so hard to get kids to follow a verbal direction?
It might be because they are visual thinkers. They can get more information through a picture than a few words.
So, we are proudly providing five useful tools for them to communicate through pictures, it is a combination of multiple tools as follows and keep growing:
• Visual Scheduler: a guide map for visual thinkers
Not enough with a couple of pictures? You can make a story line of what to do or what’s going on in the next couple of hours or even for days. Create a series of activities for your kids to make it clear what to expect next in a structured way.
• Working For:
It is a simple two-part board that communicates to children what they are doing now and what they will be doing next. The board is effective in letting children know what to expect without overwhelming them with a number of activities.
• Touch Choice:
You can make more than 4 items on choice board featured by smooth arrangement with numbers for counting item. For example, you can create a glossary shopping list with visible item with number to purchase, working activity with time, and so on.
• First ~ Then: simple cause and result
Let them know what’s going to happen after they accomplish one thing using a sequential picture though “First ~ Then.” You can show the first image as a condition to have the second one. For example, show picture of wash hands at first then show their favorite snack. It makes them understand clearly what they need to do for the compensation as a contingency.
• Tokens: It's a token rewarding system merged previous two features
called Count Up and Down.
• Visual Timer: Progressive image with timer with better look and performance.
• Information about Auto-renewing Subscription:
1. Title: Visual Cue Lite
2. Subscription: You can have 6 month or 1 year subscription length and within this time period you can use Visual Talker Lite without restriction. Your subscription will be renewing automatically if there is no user cancel.
3. Price: There are two type of subscription and $0.99 (USD) for 6 months, $1.49 (USD) for 1 year.
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
5. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
6. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
7. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Technical Support: We value your feedback, so please contact us for any issue.
7.0.0 버전의 새로운 기능
A whole new Visual Cue Lite with
• Bug fix for crash when tap back without assign image.
• Minor bug fixes.
We think the most important aspect about intervention of autism and any spectrum in autism is progress and how to measure the progress. So, we introduce a whole new Visual Cue for data driven and evidence based intervention. It still has its all previous great features with added new feature for data collection.
You can see and check the daily progress and the more insight on your intervention by keep using Visual Cue.
- 카테고리: 교육
- 업데이트: 2017.05.10
- 버전: 7.0.0
- 크기: 35.5 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: AME Mobile Inc.
- © 2017 AME Mobile Inc.
호환성: iOS 8.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와(과) 호환.