WI Guitar™ Free
Wallander Instruments 제작
iTunes를 열어 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
★★★★★ TOP #10 MOST DOWNLOADED MUSIC APP IN 12 COUNTRIES ★★★★★
★★★★★ TOP #100 MOST DOWNLOADED APP (OVERALL) IN 3 COUNTRIES ★★★★★
WI Guitar™ Free is the free version of the first truly playable virtual acoustic guitar app and professional MIDI guitar controller over Wi-Fi - WI Guitar.
Based on revolutionary patent-pending sample technology, WI Guitar has the sound and expressiveness of a real steel-stringed guitar. Includes two steel-stringed guitars, a classical guitar, a 12-stringed, twelve types of electric guitars and a Core MIDI OUT guitar for using WI Guitar as a MIDI controller over Wi-Fi (Core MIDI).
Does this sound too good to be true? It is not, and we can honestly say you need to try this app to believe it! This is why we also offer a free version, for everyone who wants to try this amazing instrument!
With WI Guitar, you can strum chords as softly or as hardly as you like, with ultra-realism. Hooked up to loudspeakers, WI Guitar is the perfect replacement for a real guitar at the party, or even in a band. Use headphones to play your favorite songs on the guitar, or write songs, on the way to work, on the airplane and everywhere else.
As an artist or songwriter, you can even use WI Guitar as a professional recording instrument. Add beautiful stereo guitar parts to your tracks!
WI Guitar Free includes the four most common chords, C, F, G and Am, and the sus4 and add7 action buttons. In combination these give you instant access to a total of 16 unique chords.
PLEASE NOTE! THE OPTION "?" BUTTON BECOMES DIFFICULT TO PRESS WITH iOS 5, DUE TO APPLE'S NEW NOTIFICATIONS CENTER. WE ARE WORKING ON A FIX!
VIDEOS (also found on our web site)
Wonderwall - WI Guitar on YouTube:
Hurt - WI Guitar on YouTube:
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Strumming harder or softer also makes the sound stronger or softer.
- Pluck or strum closer to the board to get a stronger sound, and play further down on the strings to get a softer sound.
- If you release all fingers from the screen, all playing notes also released. If you want chords to sustain, press and hold the chord buttons while playing.
- Hold multiple chord buttons to produce inverted chords. For example, Am + C produces an Am with a C as the bass note.
- If you want to use WI Guitar as a MIDI guitar controller on PC, please download and install Tobias Erichsen's software "rtpMIDI" from: http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/rtpMIDI_configuration.html
1.13 버전의 새로운 기능
Fixed iPad screen rotation bug, introduced with the v1.12 update
구입목록 삭제 부탁드려요
구입목록 삭제 부탁드려요
- 카테고리: 음악
- 업데이트: 2012.07.14
- 버전: 1.13
- 크기: 24.2 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Wallander Instruments
- © By Arne Wallander 2011
호환성: iOS 3.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와 호환.