Yoink - 편하게 드래그 앤 드랍을 하실수 있습니다
Matthias Gansrigler 제작
Mac App Store를 열고 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Yoink로 윈도우, 앱, Space 그리고 전체화면 앱에서 간단히 드래그 앤 드랍하세요.
'Invaluable Utilities', 'Get Stuff Done', 'Staff Favorites', 'New and Noteworthy' 와 'New Year, New You' 같은 애플측에서 엄선한 목록들에 수록되었던 적이 있습니다.
어플리케이션이나 파인더에서 드래깅을 시작할때, Yoink는 스크린의 가장자리에 작은 공간을 만들어 드래그 할 수 있게 해줍니다.
Yoink로 드랍할 목적지까지 마우스를 편하게 가져가고, 다시 Yoink 창으로 마우스를 가져갈수 있습니다.
저희 웹사이트에 방문하여 비디오와 더불어 더 많은 정보를 얻어보세요.
여기 Yoink를 사용한 다른 사용자들의 말들을 들어보세요:
"Essential. One of the few apps I use all the time." - Kraznoff, US App Store
"Simple, elegant, perfect. This is a fantastic app. It works flawlessly". - Benwiggy, UK App Store
"Handiest utility I ever purchased." - Nrgwise, US App Store
"Love it - always getting better!" - Ignolopi, US App Store
"A must-have app!" - mc_razza, Australian App Store
"Use it every day since I bought this app two years ago" - Bogidawn, US App Store
"Drag & drop, super simplified" - don_gmt, Swiss App Store
"Indispensable" - Man73, French App Store
"A must for your toolbox" - frankmurf, US App Store
"Perfection" - Peripheral, US App Store
"This is a fantastic app. So simple to use and a great timesaver." - danmac147, Irish App Store
여기 Yoink에 대한 언론들의 반응을 한번 보세요:
"Yoink is a terrific utility for macOS" - John Gruber, DaringFireball.net
"Yoink is a fantastic way to enhance drag'n'drop. Highly recommended." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"Yoink is an awesome drag and drop utility for the Mac and is instrumental to me when working with full screen apps." - Jeff Benjamin, iDownloadBlog
"Yoink is a shelf. You put things on it. You take things off it. It's just a shelf. And you need it." - David Michael Ross, davidmichaelross.com
"Yoink makes drag and drop easier." - Dan Frakes, Macworld
"Yoink really makes the whole drag and drop process much less stressful." - Whitson Gordon, lifehacker.com
"I absolutely love this little utility, it's one of the few I've come across that has had staying powers on my Macs." - James Dempsey, The Graphic Mac
만약 피드백이나 질문이 있으시다면 머뭇거리지 말고 firstname.lastname@example.org이나 트위터 @yoinkapp 혹은 @eternalstorms으로 연락주세요.
3.3.1 버전의 새로운 기능
Improvements in Yoink 3.3.1:
- The amount of files you drag out of Yoink are now shown next to your cursor
- Two options for automatically adjusting Yoink's window size: 3 items minimum, and 1 item minimum
- In most cases, images dragged from applications (like Safari) are now available for dragging right away, instead of being greyed out for a little while
- Large drag previews are now resized so they don't cover Yoink's window anymore
- Nicer drag previews when dragging to Yoink
- On macOS Sierra 10.12 and "higher", Yoink now uses "responsive scrolling" (for a smoother scrolling experience)
- Improved fetching of favicons
- When dragging a URL as plain text, it's now turned into a webloc file instead of a text clipping
Bug fixes in Yoink 3.3.1:
- Fixes a rare bug where URLs with umlauts in them would turn into folders instead of webloc files
- Fixes an issue where the window's background image would be cached the wrong way
- Fixes a bug where some webloc files would not have a proper filename
- Fixes an issue with a "higher" version of macOS Sierra where files would be in Yoink, but invisible
- Fixes another issue with a "higher" version macOS Sierra where selected files would have a darker, and harder to see, file icon
Previously, in Yoink 3.3:
- Bring back Yoink's last removed files (by press-holding its keyboard shortcut pressed or right-clicking onto Yoink's window)
- More easily add links from your browser to Yoink by right-clicking onto it in your browser and selecting Share -> Yoink
- Share files right from within Yoink
- webloc files can now optionally show favicons for quicker identification
- A new Alfred File Action allows you to quickly send files from Alfred to Yoink (activate it in Yoink's "Advanced" preferences)
- Yoink's menu bar icon can now be dragged off like other system menu bar icons (on macOS Sierra 10.12 and newer)
- Improved "Open With..." menu which lets you launch the Mac App Store with an extension search right away, just like in Finder
- Improves compatibility with Safari's bookmarks list (i.e., moving items)
- Works around Firefox's promised-drag issues, reinstating compatibility with it
- Improved and more efficient background drawing of Yoink's window
- When trying to remove a pinned file, the file's lock icon now shakes from the center, not the lower left corner (finally!)
- Improved drag recognition: My huge thanks goes to Nick Moore of Pilotmoon Software for his help and insights in the matter
Thank you for using Yoink and the great feedback you've been giving me.
You're cordially invited to visit my blog (http://blog.eternalstorms.at) or to follow me on twitter (@YoinkApp & @eternalstorms) if you'd like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them.
I'm also providing a newsletter, which you can sign-up to at http://eternalstorms.at/newsletter
Thank you kindly,
- USD 7.69
- 카테고리: 유틸리티
- 업데이트: 2017.07.29
- 버전: 3.3.1
- 크기: 12.1 MB
- 언어: 한국어, 독일어, 영어, 이탈리아어, 일본어, 중국어(간체), 포르투갈어, 프랑스어
- 개발자: Matthias Gansrigler
- © 2011-2017, Eternal Storms Software
호환성: OS X 10.7.3 버전 이상, 64비트 프로세서