Matthias Gansrigler 제작
Mac App Store를 열고 App을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Yoink로 윈도우, 앱, Space 그리고 전체화면 앱에서 간단히 드래그 앤 드랍하세요.
'Invaluable Utilities', 'Get Stuff Done', 'Staff Favorites', 'New and Noteworthy' 와 'New Year, New You' 같은 애플측에서 엄선한 목록들에 수록되었던 적이 있습니다.
어플리케이션이나 파인더에서 드래깅을 시작할때, Yoink는 스크린의 가장자리에 작은 공간을 만들어 드래그 할 수 있게 해줍니다.
Yoink로 드랍할 목적지까지 마우스를 편하게 가져가고, 다시 Yoink 창으로 마우스를 가져갈수 있습니다.
저희 웹사이트에 방문하여 비디오와 더불어 더 많은 정보를 얻어보세요.
여기 Yoink를 사용한 다른 사용자들의 말들을 들어보세요:
"Essential. One of the few apps I use all the time." - Kraznoff, US App Store
"Simple, elegant, perfect. This is a fantastic app. It works flawlessly". - Benwiggy, UK App Store
"Handiest utility I ever purchased." - Nrgwise, US App Store
"Love it - always getting better!" - Ignolopi, US App Store
"A must-have app!" - mc_razza, Australian App Store
"Use it every day since I bought this app two years ago" - Bogidawn, US App Store
"Drag & drop, super simplified" - don_gmt, Swiss App Store
"Indispensable" - Man73, French App Store
"A must for your toolbox" - frankmurf, US App Store
"Perfection" - Peripheral, US App Store
"This is a fantastic app. So simple to use and a great timesaver." - danmac147, Irish App Store
여기 Yoink에 대한 언론들의 반응을 한번 보세요:
"Yoink is an awesome drag and drop utility for the Mac and is instrumental to me when working with full screen apps." - Jeff Benjamin, iDownloadBlog
"Yoink is a shelf. You put things on it. You take things off it. It's just a shelf. And you need it." - David Michael Ross, davidmichaelross.com
"Yoink makes drag and drop easier." - Dan Frakes, Macworld
"Yoink is a fantastic way to enhance drag'n'drop. Highly recommended." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"Yoink really makes the whole drag and drop process much less stressful." - Whitson Gordon, lifehacker.com
"I absolutely love this little utility, it's one of the few I've come across that has had staying powers on my Macs." - James Dempsey, The Graphic Mac
만약 피드백이나 질문이 있으시다면 머뭇거리지 말고 firstname.lastname@example.org이나 트위터 @yoinkapp 혹은 @eternalstorms으로 연락주세요.
3.1 버전의 새로운 기능
New in Yoink v3.1
New Features and Improvements:
- New Languages: Chinese (Simplified) by Peter Kang (ICanLocalize), French (updated) by 'Lazuly' (ICanLocalize), Italian by Damiano Doria, Japanese by Koichi Matsumoto, Korean by 박우석, Portuguese (Brazil) by Victor Figueiredo (brlingo.com) and Portuguese (Portugal) by Ana Vale Pereira and updated by keytranslations (ICanLocalize)
- To provide a cleaner and nicer interface, Yoink now shows some interface elements only when they're needed (when the mouse is near)
- Improved support for mails from Mail.app - an email can now be dragged from Mail.app to Yoink and then to Calendar.app to create events from it, with a reference to the email
- Improved support for Photos.app
- Reduced CPU cycles and power usage when waiting for "promised files"
- In order to use less power and CPU cycles further, Yoink now does not try to generate QuickLook Preview icons for files like apps, folders and volumes - those are just icons anyway
- Improved handling of webloc files and different url schemes (like afp or ftp)
- When several files are picked in Finder to be dragged to Yoink, Yoink now remembers the order of the files
- Added a new Quick Tour and About window
- Fixed a bug regarding displaying QuickLook Preview Icons during launch of the app
- Fixed a bug concerning webarchives that couldn't be opened after being added to Yoink (for more details, please see this blog post: https://eternalstorms.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/security-scoped-nsurl-bookmarks-and-safaris-webarchive-files/)
- Fixed a bug in the German localization where the "Clean All" button would be placed inappropriately when resizing Yoink's window
- Fixed a cosmetic issue where Yoink's window would animate at launch from default size to the user's preferred size
- Fixed a bug where a very, very short drag would show Yoink without hiding it afterwards
Thank you for using Yoink and the great feedback you've been giving me.
If you have a minute, please consider leaving a little review on the Mac App Store - it would mean a lot to me.
I'd like to invite you to my blog at http://blog.eternalstorms.at or to follow me on twitter (@YoinkApp or @eternalstorms) if you'd like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them.
Thank you kindly,
- USD 5.49
- 카테고리: 유틸리티
- 업데이트: 2015.09.02
- 버전: 3.1
- 크기: 9.4 MB
- 언어: 한국어, 독일어, 영어, 이탈리아어, 일본어, 중국어(간체), 포르투갈어, 프랑스어
- 개발자: Matthias Gansrigler
- © 2015, Eternal Storms Software
호환성: OS X 10.7.3 버전 이상, 64비트 프로세서