Zombies Vs. Literacy
iTunes를 열어 앱을 구입하고 다운로드합니다.
Stop zombies from eating your brain by learning early reading skills. Practice word families and sight words and you'll discover that your brain is too big to be eaten!
Fun, interactive application to practice early reading skills. Swipe through the alphabet, word families and sight words. Touch letters to hear them spoken. Watch our for the zombie stampede...they're looking for brains.
- Complete Dolche and Fry sight words (K-5)
- Interactive word stampede; drag letters back to make fix the word.
- Keep track of the frequency and date of word lists.
- Build a custom word list to practice
This app is designed to be simple for children to interact with. There are no unnecessary buttons to frustrate them.
- Swipe to to move onto the next word
- Shake to start a stampede
- Double tap the brain to return to the lessons list
- Tap the skull-and-crossbones to add a word to "My List"
BabyBinks is a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Age: 1-3,4-7,8-10
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Reading, Phonics, Sight Words, Vocabulary
1.2.2 버전의 새로운 기능
Fixed bug that prevented app from working on iPad properly.
- USD 1.09
- 카테고리: 교육
- 업데이트: 2011.01.31
- 버전: 1.2.2
- 크기: 8.6 MB
- 언어: 영어
- 개발자: Thomas Binkowski
- © Babybinks
호환성: iOS 4.0 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와(과) 호환.