By Ivan Cerra
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your mission: move all golden blocks to caution places.
Use TNT blocks to move blocks. Touch the screen in void places to set a TNT block (You can't place another TNT block until this explodes). Touch again over this TNT block to detonate it. Blast affects North, South, East, and West next neighbours.
Explosions affect in different ways over each block:
- TNT Blocks: If a block hits it, it explodes and the blast affects next neighbours.
- Wooden blocks: If a block hits it, it is stopped but wooden block desintegrates. If a next neighbours explodes then the wooden block desintegrates.
- Metal and golden blocks: If a block hits it, it is stopped, and this metal or golden block begin to move in same sense and direction. If a next neighbours explodes then he metal or golden block begin to move (same sense and direction as the expansive wave).
- Stone Blocks: They are indestructibles. They stops movement of all other blocks that hit them. Explosions don't affect them.
To complete missions you have a "GAME DAY". Look at the SHADOWS. It's your only time indicator.
If you want to make a level restarts because you have done wrong movements, touch and hold until doors close (a few seconds).
BomberMind has 25 levels.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 16 November 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ivan Cerra de Castro
- © Ivan Cerra de Castro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.