Calc41C: RPN Programmable Calculator
By Watmough Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calc41C is a modern looking reverse polish notation programmable calculator.
Calc41C emulates the venerable and much respected HP 41C calculator.
- Continuous memory, across closing the app,
- Numeric entry,
- Alphanumeric entry for functions and program labels,
- Numeric rounding,
- Transcendental functions,
- Trigonometric functions,
- Conversion between degrees, radians, grads,
- Conversion between hours minutes seconds and decimal hours,
- Polar/Rectangular coordinate conversions,
- Logarithmic and exponential functions,
- Basic statistical functions including mean and std deviation,
- Decimal/octal conversion,
- Program entry and editing,
- User assignable keyboard for built-in functions or programs
On-line manuals for the HP41C that are applicable to Calc41C can be found by searching the web for 'HP41C manual'.
Of course, actual printed manuals are also applicable, and may sometimes be obtained through auction sites and the like.
Calc41C is compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch. Key-click will only be available over headphones on 1st generation iPod Touch models.
Sound (BEEP and TONE) are not emulated, though a key-click may be toggled by touching the status bar.
What's New in Version 1.1
★ Minor bug-fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 11 October 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jonathan Watmough
- © Watmough Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.