Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A comprehensive guide to all the tourist attractions and hidden wonders of Cambridge. Includes 6 fully interactive maps.
Use the app to gain a real insight into the true beauty of this rich, cultural city. Cambridge iGuide includes information about all the tourist attractions and much much more. Learn about:
• The river, its winding history and notable locations on the river Cam
• The Cambridge colleges - each college covered in detail
• Historical Cambridge pubs - learn where key figures from history have drunk pints and discussed the topics of the moment
• Cambridge bridges - navigate yourself on a punt using the interactive map and learn about the myths and legends surrounding each characterful bridge
• Places of interest - from King’s College to the Wren Library; from Hobson’s Conduit to Free School Lane.
• Thrilling Cambridge facts - let this app guide you through the back streets of Cambridge. With a story for every location, you’ll discover all sorts of wonderful tales - from key people who studies at Cambridge to underground conspiracies that happened in the colleges.
• A guide to Cambridge’s open spaces and parks - take some time out in the sun, lie back and admire the historical beauty and discover the most peaceful of Cambridge’s many open spaces.
Learn how to punt, dig into the tale of the Trojan Room Coffee Pot, learn about the Cambridge Mafia and all the places that history was made in legendary Cambridge. Use Cambridge iGuide to take yourself on a journey through famous streets, over bridges, along the river, across parks, into colleges down the Backs and then reward yourself with a gin and tonic in one of Cambridge’s landmark pubs. Uncover little-known facts and unusual locations you wouldn’t otherwise know about.
Discover the true Cambridge and its infamous tales and download this app to make sure you see all there is to see on your visit to the oldest university town in the world.
Cambridge iGuide is a must-have app for anyone visiting the city. Find out about not only what you should see, but where to have fun, where the most interesting places and most secret locations in the city are.
Also includes the following 6 interactive maps with key points marked:
• Cambridge bridges
• Cambridge colleges
• River Cam locations
• Places of interest
• Historical pubs
• Open spaces and parks
Some additional functionality is only available over WiFi and not cellular networks.
Free access to some information and functionality - unlock ALL content via just ONE in-app purchase.
Default.png and tile (c) llamnudds at flickr.
Quick reference guide with detailed summary and information from wikipedia.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Travel
- Released: 21 July 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: William Wray
- © pixid ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.