By From Fatigued To Fantastic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
First, a big thank you to the million users who've downloaded our app!
Cures A-Z guides you in effectively and safely treating most common health issues using the best of the natural and prescription tools available!
Developed by world-renowned integrative physician, researcher, and best-selling author Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., along with his wife, nutritionist Laurie Teitelbaum, M.S., Cures A-Z covers hundreds of different health conditions. It's a powerful resource that uses straightforward, easy to understand language to share practical, science-based holistic and standard health advice that's supported by tens of thousands of studies.
A summary of Cures A-Z's features includes:
• Conditions A-Z: An index of hundreds of health conditions and recommended treatments using the best of both natural and prescriptions therapies.
• Nutrition Guide: An index of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients your body needs, what they are, and the role each plays in your body's health.
• Backgrounds on different herbals and their benefits.
• Access to "Vitality101," Dr. Teitelbaum's informative and fun newsletter that keeps you on top of the latest research on how to maintain peak energy and optimal health.
• Links to useful health resources on the web.
• Information on natural supplements available at local health food stores and the web.
What's New in Version 4.0
• Introduction of an optional in-app purchase to upgrade to Cures A-Z+ ($1.99).
• Dramatically expanded list of health conditions.
• Updated many of the health conditions in the free version with up to date information.
• Improved "Share" feature.
• Added support for iPad UI.
• Fixed miscellaneous broken links to Internet pages.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 01 June 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: From Fatigued To Fantastic, LLC
- © Copyright 2008 From Fatigued to Fantastic LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.