By From Fatigued To Fantastic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks to users for over 1 million downloads! Comprehensive Medicine combines the best of natural and prescription therapies to create optimal health. Cures A-Z is the free Comprehensive Medicine specialist in your pocket!
Developed by world-renowned integrative physician, researcher, and best-selling author Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., with his wife, nutritionist Laurie Teitelbaum, Cures A-Z shows you how to combine the best of natural and prescription therapies to live your life in optimal health. As a leading patient advocate for over 25 years, Dr. Teitelbaum refuses to take any money from pharmaceutical or natural product companies, and 100% of the royalties for the products he makes go to charity. He does this because his one and only concern is to advocate for your health!
Health conditions ranging from A to Z and their treatments are presented in easy to understand language. Backed by thousands of research studies, it’s a powerful, practical, science-based health resource!
Cures A-Z also teaches you about nutrition — vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, their benefits, and the recommended dose of each needed for optimal health.
Other resources include a fun weekly update on health news and research related to Comprehensive Medicine, access to resources that can help you find trained physicians in your area, and information on natural supplements available at your local health food store and on the web.
- Comprehensive advice on natural remedies and nutrition.
- Health conditions listed in handy A-Z format.
- Easy to understand nutrition guidance with detailed dosage recommendations.
- Weekly health news and blog access focused on Comprehensive Medicine.
- Access to other resources, including free software to evaluate symptoms and referrals to trained physicians.
Additional health conditions and useful new features coming soon. If you have any requests or comments, please let us hear from you by contacting:
What's New in Version 3.0
- updated for iOS 6.1.4, which also fixed a bug.
- higher res icons and splash screens for retina.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 17 June 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: From Fatigued To Fantastic, LLC
- © Copyright 2008 From Fatigued to Fantastic LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.