Fitness Point - Workout Exercise Journal & Personal Trainer + Body Tracker
By ZERO ONE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Health app support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Workout timer.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!l
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
What's New in Version 6.4.4
Version 6.4.3 & 6.4.4
FIX: Data transfer to Apple Watch on first start couldn’t finish for some users.
FIX: Apple Watch connection to iPhone got lost and logs can’t be transferred to iPhone.
FIX: Icon change on image edit for exercise.
UPDATE: Minor fixes and improvements.
NEW: Most of cardio workouts saved in Health app are automatically imported in Fitness Point. Check your logs for specific date to see them.
NEW: Icons for custom exercises with images are not just the dumbbell.
IMPROVED: Images for custom exercises.
FIX: You can now rate the app from settings tab again!
FIX: Calorie count not always showing right values.
FIX: Logs order wrong in graph.
FIX: Workouts disappeared from the list for some users.
FIX: Exercise description height was cut off for some users.
FIX: Cool Girl’s workout purchase not showing exercises (Female edition only).
NEW: You can now see logs from previous workout.
IMPROVED: Communication of the Watch app and iOS app is now more stable.
IMPROVED: Break timer finish notification.
IMPROVED: Adding logs is now more quicker.
IMPROVED: We added haptic feedback for clicks on number pad.
FIX: First start of the Watch app after fresh install was not always working for some users. Now it is.
FIX: Various break timer issues.
I like it
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 07 July 2016
- Version: 6.4.4
- Size: 73.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: ZERO ONE GmbH
- © Zero One GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Beach BodyUSD 9.99
- Six-Pack RoutineUSD 4.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)USD 9.99
- Muscle Chest RoutineUSD 2.99
- Fitness Point ExpertUSD 999.99
- Ultimate Fat BurnerUSD 9.99
- Power Arms RoutineUSD 4.99
- 4-Day-Split (Home)USD 9.99
- Strong Legs RoutineUSD 2.99
- Muscle Shoulders RoutineUSD 2.99