By Michael Dokken
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bagels is a logic number guessing game, originally created as a computer
game in the 1970's. It is similar to the Mastermind board game, except
instead of trying to guess colored pegs, you are trying to guess a
The device will think of a number (either 3, 4, 5, or 6 digits), and you
have to guess what it is. You make a guess (of either 3, 4, 5, or 6
digits) and the device will give you clues on how close you are: it
will tell you "Bagels" if none of your digits are correct, it will tell
you a "Pico" for each digit you have correct but is in the wrong spot,
and it will tell you a "Fermi" for each digit you have correct that is in
the correct spot.
Keep making guesses (refining your guesses based on previous results)
until you guess the correct number.
This game has the following features:
- Sound is played after each guess, indicating the number of Pico's and
Fermi's made (or Bagels).
- Play using either 3, 4, 5, or 6 digit numbers.
- Whether or not your guesses are allowed to have duplicate digits.
- Your scores are kept track of. The "Total Number of Games Played", your
"Best Score", your "Worst Score", "Average Score" and the number of
times you have "Given Up" are kept track of separately for 3, 4, 5,
and 6 digits.
- Universal app, play on either your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
- Game Center support, leaderboards and acheivements.
A great way to play is to play 10 games (or 20 or 50!), then check your
scores (Best, Worst, Average). Then clear the scores and let a friend
play and see who can get the lowest average (and the lowest Best Score)!
A great way to improve your logic and deductive reasoning skills!
- Category: Games
- Released: 27 April 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Dokken
- © 2012 Eric Dokken
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.