Friendz - Xbox LIVE Client
By Tom Irving
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're getting an unknown error, try signing in on the Xbox LIVE website. You'll be prompted to resolve the issue.
If you need further assistance, you can find me on Twitter @thermogl / @friendzapp.
Friendz is an Xbox LIVE client for iOS.
• View your Xbox LIVE friends list without adding anything manually.
• See what all of your friends are doing in an up-to-date list.
• View your friends' gamer profiles (name, location, bio)
• View your friends' avatars.
• Complete friends list management (accept/reject requests, send new requests, remove friends you no longer want).
• View your games and achievements.
• Compare achievements with anyone in your friends / recent players list.
• Send and receive messages to anyone (requires Xbox LIVE Gold).
• View and edit your own profile.
• View recent players list, including full profile information.
Friendz will AUTOMATICALLY refresh your Xbox LIVE friends list and messages. You can manually refresh by tapping the "Friends" tab on iPhone, or by tapping the refresh button on iPad.
An account at Xbox.com.
An internet connection.
Your password is stored securely in the iOS keychain.
Friendz communicates DIRECTLY and SECURELY with the Xbox website and will NEVER send your login information anywhere else.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 16 February 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tom Irving
- © 2012 Tom Irving
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.